Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rock on!

Heavy riffs and a mugful of caf, and we're good.
Straight to the point.

Guitarist missing a drummer, bassist, keyboardist, another guitar, co-vocals...

If anyone feel that their current characters inherits a musical talent, or if you want to create a new one, I'm looking for people interested in setting up a rock band. Nothing too obligating, if that is a scare. Just occasional gigs whenever a fitting thread comes up, and of course creating a storyline from the backstage. We're gonna need a friggin' tour shuttle, a studio, a favourite bar to claim ''ours'', name it!

So, wanna be responsible for the wickedest and loudest sound this side of the Core Worlds?

Zak Dymo

Z
Small Nautolan, large sound.

I seriously have multiple threads of him as the bass guitarist in a band. He most recently played a set on Kabal for a CIS charity event there. Before that, he was the bassist for an ORC-affiliated band known as Underground Revival.

For current Zak-inspiration, I definitely base his musical talent off
Taj Farrant

Starleaves n Stimcafs
Glade sings, she comes alive when she sings or flys. Sort of the mask on/mask off personality switch I like to trot out. I'd be down for a thread. Put me on co vocals or as a backup singer :D

I can't remember what threads she's played what in now, but I also don't mind. We can put her on drums that'd rock. She could really get into the old rhythm and after her back injury she could do it sitting down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom