Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Roc-class Mk I Stealth Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
93eqxB8.gif

110b831936eefc1ff425764837974431.jpg

rl7Gff.gif

Intent: To sub a powerful type of body armor for future submissions and role-playing.
Image Source: x
Canon Link: N/A
Primary Source: x

rl7b1z.gif

Manufacturers: [member="Visanj T'shkali"], Roble Manufacturing
Affiliation: ​Confederacy of Independent Systems
Model: Roc-class Mk I Stealth Armor
Modularity: None, except that it is tailored to the user's physique.
Production: Semi-Unique
Material: Absorbital, Reinforced Duraplast, Verpine Fiber, Glistaweb, Songsteel.

rl7u4x.gif

Classification: Stealth Armor
Weight: Light
Resistances –
- Blasters (And other plasma type weapons): Very High
- Kinetic: Very High
- Lightsabers: None
- Other, EMP/Ion: Very High
- Other, Sonic: None
- Other, Acid (And other corrosive substances): None
- Other, Force Abilities: None
- Other, Elemental: None
- Other, Electrical: Very High
- Other, Melee Weapons (Including vibroblades): Very High
- Other, Radiation: None

rl7lvJ.gif

• The Roc Mk I is form-fitted to the user's body, meaning that it offers both total freedom of movement and comfort, as well as having the ability to be concealed with almost any type of clothing.
rl7SKs.gif

• Protective: Exceptionally extreme protection against most commonly-encountered threats.
  • Not that Heavy: Absolutely slim-line, ultra-light, and form-fitted, ensuring total freedom of movement and unencumbered wear.
  • Sneaky: Able to be worn unnoticed beneath armor and clothing.
rl7ALN.gif

• Not a Miracle: Although protective in some notable ways, the Roc-class Mk I stealth armor does not offer protection against extreme temperature, sonic weapons, force abilities, forcesabers, and radiation.
  • Doesn't Cover Everything: The Roc-class Mk I stealth armor does not protect the head or feet, which means that it's resistances are effectively null in those areas.
  • High Maintenance: After a battle or mission, the Roc stealth armor needs some serious TLC before its mission ready again, or else it would be highly susceptible to damage. This also means that an agent can't wear a single pair of the Roc-class for more than a couple of days.
rlz7dQ.gif

Like the birds it was made for, the Roc-class Mk I Stealth Armor may be lightweight, but it is also a lifesaver -- literally. A cross between dedicated stealth armor and a bodysuit, the Roc is meant to be used in situations where full on body armor would be impractical or unwise, good for spies trying to blend into a crowd or assimilate into a group. Form fitting, each suit is custom-tailored to it's wearer's physique, and once clothes are put on the armor is almost impervious to detection. However, such stealth means a shed of certain protections, including sonic, elemental, and force-related abilities. However, the protection that the Roc offers should be enough for any agent that needs the Roc's concealing properties.

[member="Holt"]

First, Factory Rules restrict any Extreme Resistance Rating to Unique submissions only, so you will have to reduce those ratings or reduce the Production to Unique.

Second, as for suggestions, I think this submission could use an additional, exploitable weakness, as its current ones don't necessary balance with its strengths.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom