Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roberts Rangers PMC - Minor Faction Advert

Jsc

Disney's Princess
RobertsAdvert_zpsgchjmure.jpg
Roberts Rangers - Minor Faction Advert
In Character

"In Defense of Gods and Men." - Slogan

Roberts Ranger, abbreviated RnR, is a private military organization founded in 844 ABY following the events of Akala's Realm, or Netherworld.

The organization is designed to operate with two ideals in mind. To provide Jedi Warriors to assist in the resettlement and protection of displaced Corellians, and also to search the galaxy for leftover artifacts related to Akala's Rapture.

RnR also specialized in providing the full range of military services to it's customers, including combat, logistics, training, weapons, outfitting, and R&D. In addition, the RnR was also designed to merge the small footprint and exceptional performance of elite Special Forces groups with the full magical prowess of a Jedi Knight. Therefore they also specialize in providing soldierly training to unaffiliated Force Users.

Out of Character

Inspired by the success of Omega Pyre, the group is designed to function as Minor Faction, a plotters group, and as a vehicle for character development and adventure.

___

*** FAQ ***

Q: What is RnR?
A: RnR is a private military organization tailored to soldierly Force Users.

Q: What do you do?
A: We provide uncommon military services to our customers, organize artifact hunts for our members, and assist in the resettlement of Corellian refugees.

Q: Who is in charge?
A: IC - Commander [member="Karen Roberts"] and Commander [member="Grant Pherson"].
A: OOC - Faction Administrator - [member="Jay Scott Clark"].

Q: How do I join?
A: Click the Join Faction button located on the Faction's Top Page. Then proceed to our OOC Discussion Page for more information.

Q: Who do you accept into service?
A: We advertise towards unaffiliated Force Users, skillful engineers, and Corellian survivors. However, all benevolent character archetypes are welcome to participate.

Q: How can I hire you?
A: Simply visit our Job Board and fill out a Customer Application. Thank you for choosing RnR.

Q: How can I pick up a job?
A: If you are a member of RnR, please visit the Job Board to claim a posted Ticket.

Q: Where are you currently located?
A: We are currently renting space on a large space station in Lagrange point around Denon. However, we aim to move often to avoid trouble, paying taxes, and annoying the local politicians.

Q: Can you train my Force User?
A: We currently point all FUs wishing training to the Jedi Academy Network. However, Knights and above are welcome to seek more specialized military training from us at their leisure. Such as EVA boarding maneuvers, combat diving, and halo jumping.

Q: Skype Chat?
A: Not at this time.

Q: Go Major?
A: Not at this time.

Q: Darksiders?
A: Not at this time. RnR Combat Operators use a Force Technique called Battle Mind to link their consciousness together during operations. This creates a more formidable unit capable of amazing and impossible feats. However, this technique can only be shared amongst Light-Sided practitioners, at this time.

___

*** LFG ***
RnR is currently looking for:
  • Writers who want to party hard.
  • Mercenaries who want to make money.
  • Companies who want to advertise in our Armory Manifest.
  • Contractors who want to hire the services of our operators.

___

Comments welcome below. Happy posting! :D

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="Noah Corek"]

Dealo. I'd be happy to add a link and discount advertisement to the HDI catalog in our Manifest. Also, if the Ravenwood PMC would like a write up and a separate Sub-Forum? We can do that too.

Cheers Corek! :D

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="Noah Corek"]

Sweet man. I'll add the Ravenwood Link to our Information Section. HDI will then be added as our Materials Provider. Sexy. Thanks dude. :D

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="Malachite the Shoki"] Sorry dude. Maybe next time. :p

*gets marshmallows*

*runs to the beach in search of a fire*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom