Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roast me

Alright ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, Dudes and dudettes. Time for you all to throw all of your ideas out on me for whatever reason they may be.

Now, mind you, I am not taking any personal offence from this, and this is just for us to have fun. However, it still has to adhere to the sites rules. You can go up to the line, but not cross it.

Anything you think about Nick as a character, how he is written, or from IC, or OOC views. Give it your best shot. I really want to see some of these roastings, and honestly, I think with all the crap that has been going around, I am sure we can all get some stuff off our chests. ;)

And begin!

*Begins to eat popcorn*

[member="Nick Imura"]

I love Nick as a character. Strong and quiet. His writer doesn't post enough <.< ... >.> but that's whatever :p Seriously though, Nick is a really cool character to RP with. He isn't over-zealous with power and creates an interesting environment to work with.

Yo biiiiiggg how to fly a dragon, get an apprentice and leave her a week later head ass. Yo Big third person rp is mainstream, so I rp in first person to sharpen my edge head ass. Yo big-..*wipes tear* Yo...Big...*Sniffle* Master...... I miss you. *Tear wipe*

[member="Nick Imura"]

[member="Darth Eversor"], Always!

[member="Linalia Soft"], Ever heard of a Roast? lol Anyways, I will be getting to our thread in a moment.

[member="Vineech"], Well then start our thread!

[member="Nick Imura"]

Im surprised no one mentioned the humor in roasting the man who is synonymous with being able to wield fire...

Honestly, ive loved watching Nick in Roleplays as much as i did the man before. You have made him to be a welcome sight any day due to both your different and unique writing style, your focus on a group that was otherwise not paid attention to at first, and the fact that nick is a bit of a wild card in my eyes. Love seeing him in Roleplays and cant wait to meet him ICly one day. After all, Solan kinda bases his focus on fire to a certain admiration for Nick's predecessor.

(Ya, i know, not much of a roast... i got nothing though.)

Dalansa

Little Miss Psychopath
[member="Nick Imura"]

Only time I think we've ever been in a thread together: It was an arena, and I timed out on posting and you threw rocks at people. 10/10, would thread again

I know dick diddly about you, but here goes.

*Ahem*

Your avatar looks like a vampire. Not a real vampire, mind you, like Helsing or Lost Boys. Put a starry night instagram filter on that pic and you're where you belong: The corporate jaws of the Twilight franchise.

Like Robin in Super Smash Bros, your sig looks like you're about to bite the lips of female, alternate dimension [member="Nick Imura"].

Your character bio link isn't saved into your settings' bio slot, making me have to go to extra steps to find your bio. For shame, brude.

You think it's fashionable to have a bunch of descriptive tags in one giant pile to help start off your bio.

You list personality traits as a weakness. At least you're not as bad as those people I've seen, whom only put two personality traits as their only weaknesses. Scratch that last part. I'm here to roast you, not make you feel better about yourself. What am I, an amateur or something?

Everyone knows that anime playbys have to have five different sexualities. Fail.

Age: 26 years physically, 46 in real time. Priceless in Neverland time, you edgy Peter Pan-lookin' ass guy.

Eye Color: Fiery Red-Yellow/Bright Crimson (Someone treat this man for jaundice and burst ocular capillaries)

Class (Really? Class? This isn't DnD. Specialization, nerd. This is SWRP, not DERP): Sith Sorcerer, Dark Magician, Battle Mage, Samurai
  • Geez! How many D's do you want?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VtPgIX_Dbk
二コラス いむら (Your alternate Kro Varian name, I'm guessing)
  • I bet this is even grammatically incorrect.
Screenshot%20100_zpsa2oauawb.png
The hell, man...

This was fun. No hard feelings, right?

[member="Jack Mirrikh"], Haha. none at all man. I said you had free reign.

[member="Dalansa"], I have had various characters RP with you. ;)

[member="Solan Charr"], someone will. Like how [member="Vengeance"] did

[member="Linalia Soft"], it happens.

Nick is a horrible character and he's way too sure of himself. :p

Nah, but in all seriousness, I love the guy, you write him excellent and I can't wait to see the next time him and Gherron meet. I even used your profile as an example to my friend who just joined the site :D

[member="Nick Imura"] Same xD I'm working with someone to get Gherron off of the planet he's stranded on, but we need to thread after that bro! I'm also looking to get my friend deeper into the site. He doesn't see it yet, but there's no way out now :devil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom