Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RNAC Hierlark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Relina Zhan

Ducha of Gallinore, "Apollyon the Slayer"
Name: RNAC Hierlark

Image Source: (Optional. Please link the origin and artist of the image you have used, if possible.)

Intent: This is the nearest military base to Dimitor and a major defense outpost for that planet's administrative centre.

Classification: Naval Aerospace Complex, primarily.

Location: 20 kilometres outside of Dimitor's C-South gate, off of Highway 772, Gallinore, Interior Region of the Hapes COnsortium, Grid O-9, Inner rim of the Galaxy.

Affiliation: Locally, the Federation of Gallinore, Hapan Royal Navy overarching.

Population: 50,000 total, all affiliated with the Royal Navy, since the Hapan military on the whole are all departments of the Royal Navy. 20,000 Space Marines, 5,000 Cyborg warriors. 5,000 support staff, 10,000 Naval officers 5,000 trainees, 5,000 trained Pilots.

Defenses: 6 Pillbox bunkers around the base perimeter with sensors around the landscape surrounding it. 10 AA batteries on control spires and on the ground. 10 mobile AAM units patrolling the vicinity of the base routinely. Ray shielding graded for orbital bombardment. 20 large hangars in close proximity to landing pads and underground storage bunkers.

References:

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Deflector_shield
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Command_bunker
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Concussion_missile
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Anti-aircraft_gun

Points of Interest: Fighter hangars, landing pads, Commissary, Crew quarters, Club Seraphim, Situation room, gun range, Wayist Temple.

Description: This is a major military installation that is fairly well defended. It has most everything you would expect to see in a moderate sized Military base, including a club. The airfield itself is impressive in size, since it has to house many fighters for training and stationed squadrons. Recent additions include a shield array with orbital bombardment in mind. This place is like a small, albeit fortified, city.

History: Royal Navy Aviation Corps base Heirlark's history isn't very interesting. It was founded in C.Y. 1890 and periodically expanded as necessary. It's affiliation with the Aviation Corps became a thing when Gallinore needed a base for its ground based Fighter squadrons and a hub between the orbital ships and the planet. Build out of necessity, it stands guard, ever vigilant over Dimitor, Gallinore's capital. It is currently seeing use as a favourable training base for novice pilots. Ducha Zhan's flight training took place here and she still considers it a second home. Recently, the base has allowed civilian pilots to use its facilities and welcomes novice civilian pilots to learn there.... in the hopes that they can use it as a recruiting campaign geared convincing younger aviators to join the Navy.

Links: (Optional. You may provide any links to other existing Codex/Factory entries that constitute any significance to this entry.)

Given that this is a military installation, I need you to produce a 10 post Dev thread for this one.

can you also give links to the wookie for those defences

thanks callum

[member="Relina Zhan"]

Relina Zhan

Considering it is historical rather than new, I assume the thread has to be set in the past? I need to figure out how to write something like that... I'ma need a hand with making that thread happen, too, as I can't exactly do a 10 post RP scene all by myself.

Took out mass drivers, since the only mentions are weapons... even though the use of a mass driver as a launch catapault is common sense.

Hi,
not not necessarily it could be a tour of the base by Relina, or a repair being made anything like that so long as the base is a central plot point and you are heavily involved. And yep you can have other writers post too.
[member="Relina Zhan"]

Relina Zhan

the way I see it, there is no point writing it in 10 posts all by myself. I might as well write a narrative in a single post in the interest of good form. Thus... well, I'd welcome an RP buddy to get that tour going. Hell, it can be a tour and a repair... or flight training-turned attack of some sort as long as it isn't some major act of war such as another major faction seeking territory in a place they ought not be.

all sounds good, Post a request in the looking for RP thread and I'm sure someone will come along to help.

I'd offer to do it with you but I doubt I'm allowed, I am looking into it though.

[member="Relina Zhan"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom