Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RMIA Store Front and Sales Desk

How much would you charge for oh say, 500,000 clone Troopers, and about 25,000 Knight Level Force Users equipped with your best melee and ranged weapons, as well as a legion of battle droids, including Droidekas?

[member="Sirius Nova"]

An order of that size is going to require a contract and its going to require more than credits.

Also, I'm 99.999% sure that many Knight level combatants in one unit would never get approved by the codex.

Allana Badeaux

Ta’a Chume – Queen Mother
The Hapes Cluster consists of 63 inhabited systems within the Transitory Mists. I’m a representative of this government called the Hapes Consortium. I’m also an ally of the Mando’ade. (The Consortium does fall into the Mando’ade sphere of influence due to a domination done; a rp in the Mando’ade giving the Consortium aid. Thus the Consortium feels their neighbor… the Mando’ade are friends and allies.) I would officially like to formally contract you [member="Ardgal Raxis"] and your company RMIA. If it helps think of me like another Alor wishing to spend lots of credits.
Items wishing to purchase….

1) ***Custom Armies*** If it is possible the Consortium would like to purchase droids. There is a high chance the Consortium will be called to defend the Consortium or the Mando’ade. The Consortium does have a sizable Fleet and army already. However the Consortium would like to minimize living casualties and would prefer to take the loss of a droids. Details can be discussed in an IC roleplay. (minor faction willing to give contract to have them made)

2) ***Ultragaurd Turrets*** These would be used for the rebuilding and part of the new defense system for Hapes Prime. (minor faction willing to give contract to have them made)

3) More contracts for vehicles and others services will be coming after first initial meeting for the building of a custom army. (minor faction willing to give contract to have them made)

[member="Allana Badeaux"]

Sure that sounds great to me! Thanks for your patience with me getting to you on things RL has finally started to calm down. :)

Would you like to start the thread or would you like to start it?

Doyle

D
[member="Ardgal Raxis"]

Punisher Pistol looks good. Teamed up with the Hussar Pistol to complete the pair would look really good.

Captain Ironbeard

Money - People - Rum
Pirates need pistols - that should be a slogan for something!
I'll be buying the Punisher Pistol and the Hold Out please. And may I commend you on the Hold outs design - perfect for sneaky tactics!
[member="Ardgal Raxis"]

Oh, these pistols are nice... Wow, like really nice. Alright, let's see. Can I get a Punisher, or is that restricted because of limited production? Also I swear Phrick was restricted as well. Also, would love a Mallet.
Also two Hussars. (Sometimes you just have to go dual, ya know?)
Holos on everything except the hussars, because if I'm using flechettes, I'm using irons.

I don't think my character's 5k credits can IC afford the Punisher, which makes me sad. One day...

Chit, I need to save for regular guns too... Mallet and a Hussar then.

Edit three: Please stop making so many sexy guns, I can't have them all at this time and it makes me sad. All of your rifles are so beautiful too...

E4: alright, I think the nicest thing my character can 'afford' getting is a Mallet and 5 spare power packs, because phrick force users. I'll come back when I have the 30,000 credits minimum to purchase two shatterguns o_O
No seriously I will, the ghost had me drooling

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom