Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rise of the Jedispawn (Alkahest Training/Development)

For too long the Sith and miscellaneous Dark adepts have polluted the galaxy with their ‘Sithspawn’.

Everything has its mirror, and so now it’s time for the Light to develop something in counter.

So far I have created items of considerable power using Alkahest (Light Alchemy), but now I will move into the field of biology. Naturally we must take small steps, but I feel that we are capable of no less wondrous creations than the Sith, just not, hmm, monsters of evil.

I am looking for Jedi (Rogue or Council) to aid me in researching and creating a creature of the Light. This will be a chance also for those who missed out before to learn the basics of Alkahest.

So sign up, sign up, and we’ll arrange a meeting.

[member="Myra'di"]
Hmm, possibly, but I would train you as a Jedi, old school. If you're willing to join my travels and learn...sure.

[member="Aitis Powarth"]
Excellent.

[member="Coci Heavenshield"]
I could make an intelligent Ropo for your son if you wished.... :p
You are most welcome.

[member="Coren Starchaser"]
I think you mistake the Light with weakness, it is just as strong as the Dark, but shows its power differently.
I think we can, hmm, make something interesting and in time something to aid you.

[member="Phylis Alince"]

You keep your eyes oooofff my son! (actually I first thought of him for this :p )

Still considering it.. but struggling to work out how he would find his way to Phylis from Voss without the parents knowing etc. I think I would be best with Coci, she has vested interested.

Ibaris Varanin

I
[member="Phylis Alince"]

I'm down for this, for reasons. To be a counterbalance to, ah, the opposite. :mellow:

I've never successfully made a Jedi before, and as interesting as this sounds...

... still going to stick with my villains and Sithspawn :devil:

[member="Phylis Alince"]

This sounds like it could be fun! *two thumbs up*
Mantic could join but he is more of a swordfighter then a researcher, so feel free to strike me off the list if it becomes "strange" to enlist him.

[member="Fatty"]
If you left the villian position there would be tears of blood filling up many many jedi eyes.... stay were you are.. ;)
(curses realizing he just served the vile one another gruesome idea).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom