Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Discussion Rise of the Crimson Dawn

Fire with Fire, Bolt for Bolt
Greetings!

This thread is an open dialogue to source interest and ideas from the Chaos community regarding a project I’m working on - the Crimson Dawn crime syndicate!

It’s been awhile since we’ve had a proper criminal faction, and I’d like to organize a guild of bounty hunters, smugglers, assassins, spice runners, and pirates under the same flag to provide maximum RP potential.

I invite you to cast your ideas, comments, or concerns here ~ let’s build a new criminal empire!

Crimson_dawn.svg

Definitely sounds like some fun stuff! Any ideas on how the organization will be once it's up and running? I assume it would be a new force in the galaxy starting from the ground up?

Fire with Fire, Bolt for Bolt
Definitely sounds like some fun stuff! Any ideas on how the organization will be once it's up and running? I assume it would be a new force in the galaxy starting from the ground up?

Definitely a spiritual successor and not a centuries-old iteration of the original syndicate. It probably won’t be a well-connected organization at the start, but also not kicking off with literally the first meeting ever. More like… ‘here’s a big operation we’ve planned, who wants a slice of the cake?’ approach for the starting thread.

I’ve also decided to keep the top leadership a shadowy NPC to avoid one-shot characters who get little to no use outside of launching stories.

Toltec

▂ ▅ ▇ █ ◧⟤⟤⬛⟥⟥◨ █ ▇ ▅ ▂
Mecha Factum is a droid-only “crime” organization (we’re rebels) who dont see organic laws as institutions to be respected. We’ll work with organics, though, so long as we’re both mutually benefited.

Hit us up! Love to do some rp

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom