Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rise of a Tof Prince

The boy would roll his eyes as he walked forward, letting [member="Vogjon"] stride behind him. "Not to worry, we will see what the king has to say." The duo would continue to travel down the hall, the youth even breaking into a sprint at one point. Darting down the dimly lit corridors, the warrior would make his way to the throne room, running into this soldiers as they approached the room where the king was. Surely he had gotten the transmission, having given the Central Kingdom an answer. The group would enter, Ballen-Ist leading as he approached the king. "Your Majesty, I have secured the palace, there was a sudden power outage." He explained, stepping forward as his men stood still.

"Someone has gotten a hold of some powerful technology, they have attacked us and the Central Kingdom."

Vogjon strolled ont hrough the corridors after the young Sith. How could he be so idiotic? To destroy the ships before they'd even gotten here! Vogjon was plotting ways to kill the force sensitive, as they both stepped in to the throne chambers.
The Tof stood at the back of the throne chambers while the young sith spoke. So THIS is what he's planning... point the fingers at an innocent. But... what transmission is he speaking of? The Tof frowned, and folded his hands behind his back, watching the king converse with the young Sith. How could he possibly salvage this?

[[OOC: Sorry for short replies, I've been awake 14 hours.]]

The King, Ebjon, shifted his bulk in his throne, before replying to the young advisor before him. "I saw the attack, [member="Ballen-Ist"]! What was that flying monstrosity? Technology like that was banned centuries ago! Who sent it?!" The king assaulted his advisor with a barrage of questions, obviously extremely angry, his green-yellow face flushed with red.

"Forgive me, your majesty," Ballenist began, approaching the throne where Ebjon sat. "I have not yet received information of this attack, I only witnessed it." The boy would speak, his guards lining up on either side of the lengthy luxurious red carpet. Surely other members of the royal guard would arrive shortly, to check on the King's status. For now, the group remained in the large throne room, hoping to defuse the situation.
[member="Vogjon"]

Vogjon frowned as he noticed the various royal guard march in to the throne room, all heavily armed and looking frightened. What good could possibly come of this? No, the boy has had his chance. At least I can gain trust from this idiocy. The Tof Prince cleared his throat and spoke, to gather the attention of the royal guards, and the king. "Isin't it obvious where the ship came from? The Tof do not have weapons like that- so obviously it came from someone Non-Tof." Vogjon smiled at [member="Ballen-Ist"] as he gestured to him, unaware that he was making the biggest mistake of his life. "And there is only one Non-Tof here, is there not? Obviously he has been plotting this since he arrived out of thin air among our people, years ago... What else is this, other then an elaborate plot for power? More then likely, his next step would be to kill the King himself." Vogjon folded his arms behind his back, watching the royal guard slowly edge towards Ballen. "You have failed, young alien." He smiled towards his former ally.

[[Augh, sorry for the late reply! ]]

"How dare you accuse me of such plotting!" The boy would yell, turning violently to glare at Prince [member='Vogjon']. The royal guards that had been approaching would suddenly stop, not exactly sure as to what to do. The soldiers that Ballen-Ist had under his control remained still, not moving until the King himself ordered something. Only then, would they act. Craning his neck, the young boy would once more face Ebjon as he walked forward, aiming to convince the man of his loyalty. "Your majesty, I have only done what was best for our kingdom, you and I both know this. We have worked together for many moons." He would say, regarding the many projects and conversations the two had discussed in the past. Surely it would be a hard decision for the King, though the young Sith pressed the matter.

"If anyone is attempting to gain power, I regret to say this, it is your son," The youth would state, a fake saddened look on his face as he turned to look at the yellow skinned prince, while standing beside the king. "I would never be accepted as a ruler by your people, though the Prince here is next in line." Mentally, Ballen-Ist was ready to completely lose it. The anger he felt for Vogjon knew no bounds, he was prepared to kill everything in the room. Though, he would still attempt to defuse the situation peacefully.

Vogjon just smiled, and shook his head. "Truly, you will make up any pathetic stories neccasary to retain your rank." The prince turned his attention to Ebjon, and spoke with the same entertained smile. "And how would I gain acess to the massivemachine that was used to attack our future allies? Prehaps I made it?" One of the soldiers laughed, but quickly quieted. "It is quite obvious that Ballen-Ist is not from here. How did he get here then? In something that sailed the stars, like in ancient times we once did. Something like what attacked our allies' ships. Do not let the young alien fool you. He is the only possible culprit."

As the prince spoke, the guards exchanged puzzled glances, a few of them glancing to their king for guidance. Vogjon simply smiled at @Ballen-Ist. "You were a fool."

[[OOC: Sorry for the extremely late reply, been busy on other accounts, and I kind of forgot about this ._.]]

Remaining silent, Ballen-Ist would simply stand still, waiting for Prince [member="Vogjon"] to finish speaking. Harnessing the force's power, the young Sith Knight would begin to send telepathic images to his soldiers who had been present the entire time, for they had disguised themselves as royal guards long ago. The prince's betrayal was a set back, for the boy truly believed he could have recovered the situation. Though, it seemed it was far too late for that. Standin beside the king, Ballen-Ist would take advantage of his position, his hand slowly reaching downwards to the inside of his cloak. The pictures that appeared in the minds of his troopers detailed the execution of opposition, mainly the royal guards that had just arrived.

Lifting their blasters, the storm troopers in disguise would begin to open fire across the throne room, quickly lining up horizontally to create a wave of bolts that would hopefully decimate the opposing forces. Vogjon would not be caught in this attack, for he had made it clear that no harm would come to the man. Yet. Grasping the dark, metallic handle of his saber, Ballen-Ist would pull the weapon from his belt, igniting it as he placed his hand behind the throne. The red beam of plasma would surge forward, stabbing through the throne and into the king's chest. "Long live the king." The pureblood would sneer, before violently pulling his blade from Ebjon's torso. Snatching the crown from the deceased's head, Ballen-Ist would look it over, admiring the shining jewels. The ten soldiers he had present would split into to groups, one exiting the throne room while the others began to scavenge. They would begin collecting the valuables in the room, be it fancy tapestry, paintings, even the jewels that had decorated the golden throne. The young boy would snicker in delight, surely he would get a few hundred thousand credits.

Blaster fire would echo through the corridors as the group of five that had departed from the throne room met resistance, consisting of several palace guards that had noticed the commotion. The five soldiers that remained in the throne room would begin to leave, quickly sprinting towards the exit and going the opposite way, towards the palace hangars. A few explosions would sound out, as the storm troopers utilized thermal detonators, blasting away the Tof resistance. Though, more would surely come. The Imperials were heavily out numbered, they needed to leave. Now. Marching towards the exit with a grin on his face, Ballen-Ist would turn to glance at Vogjon, shaking his head in disappointment. "You would've made a great Imperial, too." The young Knight would say, lifting his hand up to aim at the yellow skinned man. Reaching out with the force, the pureblood would bend it to his will, harnessing the dark side as it attempted to form a powerful grip around Vogjon's throat. The telekinesis would continue to squeeze down on the man's neck, resulting in no air flow to his brain or lungs. "Goodbye." He would say, as his open palm closed, fingers clenching tightly into a fist, attempting to crush the man's neck entirely.

If this was done, the boy would turn, his black cloak billowing in his wake as he exited the throne room. His arm would raise as he turned into the hallway, swatting away a few blaster bolts as his soldiers came rushing towards him, obviously a bad sign. Turning as well, Ballen-Ist would begin to sprint, leading his team towards the private hangars of the palace. From there, they would fight against any opposition that stood in there way, eventually hoping to board a Tof shuttle, or perhaps Ballen-Ist's own Lambda class Imperial shuttle. Either way, they would take off, swerving through the air in order to avoid turret fire. They would break through the atmosphere, watching as the massive star destroyer did the same. "That was fun."

Vogjon's jaw dropped in suprise at [member="Ballen-Ist"]'s men suddenly began to open fire on the royal guards. In the blink of an eye, a beam of energy appeared from Ballen's hand, and murdered Ebjon. He was a fool. A fool to challenge Ballen-ist. A fool to attempt to betray him. Vogjon only had time to think those thoughts as the pureblood sith reached out, and some unseen force wrapped around his throat. Unable to speak, unable to do anything other then croak in pain as the air left his lungs, Vogjon fell to his knees. His eyes bulging in pain and lock of oxegen, he stared at Ballen-ist, before he collapsed to the ground. He was a fool.

The palace guards fought violently, but where no match for the trainedd stormtroopers. Many imperial troopers fell to the cudgels and blasters of Tof guards, but iltimately for every imperial that died, twenty Tof did. No opposing forces met Ballen as he raced to the hangar. The palace was well defended, yes. But it's defence was meant for enemy seaships, for armies of Tof armed with blaster and cudgel. Not for star destroyers. The palace stood no chance against the turbolaser fire of the ship, and the eastern islands' capital fell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom