Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Riktar Tei'ram's Personal Beskar'gam

Status
Not open for further replies.
dunkad_by_inkary-daypb75.jpg
Out of Character Information

Intent: To create a personal set of Beskar'gam armour for my newest character, @Riktar Tei'ram.
Image Source(s): Credited underneath images.
Canon Link(s): N/A
Restricted Mission(s): N/A
Primary Source(s):
N/A

Production Information

Manufacturer: @Riktar Tei'ram
Model: N/A
Affiliation: @Riktar Tei'ram
Modularity: Yes
Production: Unique
Material:
Beskar-Terenthium Plates w/ Reflec Finish
Armourweave Thermoguard Bodyglove w/ Thick Hardened Leather Overlay
Jerethian Clamberwolf Pelt
Electrical Components

Technical Specifications

Classification: Multipurpose
Weight: 16kg
Quality:
Plates:
Blaster Resistance: 10
Lightsaber Resistance: 9
Piercing/Slashing Resistance: 9
Kinetic Damage Resistance: 5

Bodyglove & Overlay:
Blaster Resistance: 9
Lightsaber Resistance: 7
Piercing/Slashing Resistance: 9
Kinetic Damage Resistance: 6

Special Features

Armour:
Thermoguard Body Glove & Thermal Gel
Temperature Regulator
Digital Life Support System
Radiation Reflection Badge
Gunbelt

Helmet:
HUD - Internal Overlay Display
Macrobinocular Viewplate w/ Rangefinder
Multi-Frequency Targeting and Acquisition System
Sonic Dampener
Annunciator
Broadband Antenna, Comlink, IFF Transponder
Combat, Visual, Motion, Thermal and Audio Sensors
Infrared, Sonar Mapper, Radar, X-Ray and Life Form Scanners
Environmental Filter, Rebreather, Oxygen Filtration System, Oxygen Tank (45 Minutes)
Copper Faraday Cage
Universal Jammer
Hermetically Sealed - Airtight

Back:
Jet Pack

Right Wrist:
Copper Faraday Cage
Crushgaunt
<Mounted Module Space>

Left Wrist:
Copper Faraday Cage
Crushgaunt
Holographic Projector Unit

Boots:
Grav-Boots w/ Magno Grip Soles
Retractable Forward Blades for Climbing
Attachable Crampons (Module)

Harness & Utility Belt:
2x Grenade Hooks
3x Ammunition Pouches
Combat De-Ionizer
Canteen
Basic Rations
Small Medpac
EMP Disruptor
Sound Dampening Belt
Field Security Overloader
Individual Field Disruptor
GE-TTT

Strengths

Movement: This Beskar'gam was manufactured specifically to accommodate for Riktar Tei'ram's need for easy maneuvrability and movement, so, with the sacrifice of quite a bit of protection, the suit only has a few armour plates. This makes it so Riktar can move a lot easier, though.
EMP/ION Resistance: The suit is equipped with copper faraday cages in various portions that activel protect the electronic components and wires from EMPs.
Vacuum Proof: Riktar's Beskar'gam's helmet is Hermetically sealed and so can protect the user from the vaccum of space. This makes moving along the side of a moving starship a hell of a lot easier.
Reflec: The Beskar plates (and helmet) of this suit are coated with Reflec to stop Riktar from turning up on sensors - though not through the force. It also gives the suit it's iconic colour from which The Violet Spectre's name is sourced.

Weaknesses

Large Exposed Portions: The large majority of the suit is exposed, as only the helmet, shoulders and upper torso are protected by Beskar. Though the rest of the suit is slightly durable, it is still rather vunerable to lightsabers.
Kinetic Damage: The suit has little protection against Kinetic damage at all.
The Force: The suit also has little protection against the force, and so this and kinetic damage are the main worries during combat.

Description

Riktar Tei'ram's personal Beskar'gam was forged when he began his new life and undertook the Alias of 'The Violet Spectre'. It was meant to be a more practical suit that allowed for easier movement and maneuverability - even at the cost of less armour and protection. It was also made to be extremely versatile to be able to adapt to a wide variety of situations.

Riktar gathered all the materials himself. He mined the Beskar, he hunted the Jerethian Clamberwolves and he tanned their hides all by himself. He forged the beskar to his own unique figure and coated it Reflec, giving birth to the alias 'The Violet Spectre" which is, to this day, what Riktar calls himself.

The suit is equipped with a variety of gadgets and gizmos, all of which work in perfect harmony with each other to create an awesome looking, reliable suit of Beskar'gam armour.

Rusty

Purveyor of Fine Weaponry
<p>Hello, I'll be the factory judge reviewing your submission. If you have questions, please feel free to respond to this thread once we are underway.</p>

Rusty

Howdy. My name is Rusty, and I'll be your friendly Factory Judge for this submission.

So, what you have so far looks promising, but, there's a pretty glaring issue: you seem to be missing the lower half of the template. It sort of cut off after Special Features. If you'd go ahead and fill that in, we'll get this party started.

[member="Riktar Tei'ram"]

Rusty said:
Howdy. My name is Rusty, and I'll be your friendly Factory Judge for this submission.

So, what you have so far looks promising, but, there's a pretty glaring issue: you seem to be missing the lower half of the template. It sort of cut off after Special Features. If you'd go ahead and fill that in, we'll get this party started.

Yeah... Sorry about that. :p I underestimated the amount of time it would take to make a sub with this amount of gadgets and so I had to leave and wait to do the rest later. Thanks for being so polite and chill about it though! I really appreciate it.

Anyways, everything should be in tip-top shape for you to review. Thanks!

[member="Rusty"]

Rusty

Thanks much. For future reference, if you find yourself short on time, please post in the Prefactory as a WIP. Incomplete submissions make some folks cranky, and the FJ tranq budget is blown for the quarter.

Most everything seems to be in order. I'd argue the utility of the Faraday cages, on the grounds that any sort of external antenna would defeat the purpose, but that's just me being pedantic. Copper foil around EMP vulnerable components and fuses on antenna designed to blow out in the event of a spike would probably work better. Just food for thought.

[member="Riktar Tei'ram"] | [member="Rusty"]

Please add the EMP/ION resistance to your list of strengths as the faraday cage is intended to protect electronic systems from damage, which this armor is loaded with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom