Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rhoujen's Sig Tag and Bar Shoppe

EmKay

RHOUJEN PRESENTS
Yet Another Tag Shoppe!
With a bar!
Welcome to Rhoujen's Sig Tag (Rank Title) and Bar Shoppe! Here you can select from one of the images below, or request something entirely new! I'm pretty well-versed in creating images for forums and users, and willing to tweak and amend custom requests to suit your individual tastes! Don't hesitate to ask for a correction or an alteration if something looks or feels off to you. I won't be offended.

Just recently, I discovered how to make animated .gif signature tags, so now those are available here as well! Just let me know if you'd like a request animated or not in your post. Also, as much as I'd like to, I can't reasonably make the Signature Bars animated. The process involved in making them as they are takes quite a few layers, and animating them, condensing them, merging them, and making them all into one smooth animation is... well... it can be done, but it's very time-consuming. So yeah, I could do those but I honestly won't.

Aside from that, though, all's fair game! I even do avatar re-sizes and borders if you want. I typically do the glass-like borders as you can see in my avatar, but can/will do other types upon request. You supply the border, though. This is a secondary service, and not part of the intent of the thread, although I suppose if I get enough demand I can branch my services out to that, too. I don't think I'll ever do signatures, though. I feel that they're a very personal aspect of a character and require a greater understanding of a character's soul to fully capture them into a signature in such a way.

Benefits of "Rhou's Tag Shoppe™"
  • "Working For Your Convenience"
    All images shown on this post are hyperlinked. That means that where Chaos is programmed to open a pop-up to display the image when you click on it, these open a new tab so you can readily access the image URL!
  • "Have It To Your Preference"
    Because a certain slogan is trademarked. I'll do what I can to make an image how you want it. Granted, it'll be to my aesthetic style and how I think it should look at first, but if you guide the process and give pointers toward what you want to see, I can make something just how you want it.

As a final note, I'd like to caution against my fickle muse. It can decide it wants to make pictures, make stories, both, or neither at nearly any time. If for some reason I lose my dedication toward imagery, don't worry. I'll be back and kicking again, and if you make a request I'll still do what I can to fulfill it, or at least let you know that I can't make anything for you right now.

Oh, also! If you feel like supporting this page and my little hobby, feel free to copy+paste this into your signature!
Rhou's Tag Shoppe­™

Lastly, in the most repeated phrase of all shopkeepers in Fable II,

"Thank You for Your Custom!"

Static Tags

Animated Tags

Signature Bars

The Trope Alignments

Vanir

Lightning-Struck Angel
[member="Rhoujen"]

Can I have a tag that says 'Burn, baby, Burn'?

And also one of those wide ones that says "Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster" (Dat's gunna go on aaaaaall my alts...)

EmKay

[member="Morrigan"]
A gif, huh.. I'm looking to see what kind of shenanigans I can do to the Burn Baby Burn tag, but I'll see what I can do to the bar as well.

Vanir

Lightning-Struck Angel
[member="Rhoujen"]

Also, I know it's a Sig shop, but would you be willing to fit this picture's head and bird to the margin of a regular avi for me?

EmKay

[member="Morrigan"]
A gif is ... well.... nigh impossible to shove into this kind of image, without spending a couple days on it and risk a migraine. I made this though, how is it?

What do you mean, re-crop the image? I'd need the original, but sure.

Vanir

Lightning-Struck Angel
[member="Rhoujen"]

That looks awesome...

I need to go find the pic again... Maybe I put it somewhere....

Edit: There we go...

the_morrigan_by_higherdepths-d32g40n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom