Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rhaegar Dib II

Rhaegar Dib II

Heir of the Dragons
J2.2.jpg

NAME: Rhaegar Penurious Dib
FACTION: Mandalorian Empire
SPECIES: Human/Kiffar
SEX: Male
HEIGHT: 4'0
WEIGHT: 55 lbs
EYES: Brown with red flecked irises
HAIR: Black
SKIN: Caramel
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES
+ Angelic Face: look at this face! Rhae seems to appear as the perfect child and uses his appearance and youth to get into and out of many situations that would have an adult shot
+ Lucky Genes: between the Verd and the Dib Force sensitive family lines, Rhae and his twin have an abundance of midichlorians
+ Raise up a Child: born into the Mando'ade Rhae and his sister have been receiving training from other Mandalorians, force sensitive Mando'ade, and their buirs

- Midget: being a youth puts Rhae at a disadvantage. Small frame, light weight, and still a kid means that many things are out of reach and he can't do grown up things, though he still tries to various degrees of failure
- Why? Why? Why?: Like most kids Rhae suffers from verbal vomit and endless inquisitions which tests most adult patience as well as seeing him looking for answers instead of obeying the rules
- Man of the House: with his father dead Rhae constantly feels as though he needs to be the man and show he can take on responsibilities that no child should. His recklessness often gets him into trouble as well as his contempt for authority

APPEARANCE:
Blemish free skin often granted to children, Rhae is tall for his age. With long hair often in braids or tight cornrows to keep free of his face, his arms and legs usually have layers of scratches, scrapes, and bruises from his adventures. Brown eyes always meet people's eyes as they speak, never shying away, yet the crimson streaks in his irises often cause others to glance away.

BIOGRAPHY:
Born the eldest child of [member="Ginnie Dib"] and [member="Rhaegar Nemesis Dib"] , by eleven minutes, Rhaegar Dib II came into the galaxy along with his twin sister.

Growing up to the ripe ole age of six has had it's difficulties as he and his twin have lost their father. But their mother was a constance presence. Surrounded by family and friends means Rhae and his sister will never be alone, despite how often Rhae tries to sneak off on one of his adventures.

SHIP:
Mom won't let me drive or fly. So this is a no brainier

KILLS:
[member="Alkor Centaris"] in my mind all the time. He took my dad away.
Uncle [member="Darth Metus"] in my mind all the time. He killed my mom once.

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
None yet, but just wait til next week when I sneak out.

Rhaegar Dib II

Heir of the Dragons
Oya [member="3X744"]! Can we can be friends? I have a cool knife I can let you use.

(Kids .... Guess I need to stretch my writing ability to include them lol. And thanks!)

"Be back for dinner, Rhae-Rhae. Or so help me I will hunt you down, drag you back, and feed you your funghetti-o's toddler-style. Here comes the little speeedeeeerrrr." >: }

[member="Rhaegar Dib II"]

Rhaegar Dib II

Heir of the Dragons
[member="3X744"]
Sounds like fun! But we have to get away from the grown ups, they don't know how to have fun anymore.

[member="Ginnie Dib"]
Ewwww buir, I'm not a baby anymore! I don't even like speeders. Swoop bikes are the cool thing buir. Grrrr, I'm almost a man buir!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom