Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Revocondazine

Status
Not open for further replies.
356px-0,357,0,356-CA-Quiz-Q1-Super_Soldier_Serum.jpg

Intent: To create a unique and flavorful medical drug for Doctor Agnusdei to use on himself and others as both a last resort and an IC manipulation tool (ie, he'll heal you if you work solely for him, etc.)
Development Thread: The Journals of Etorre Agnusdei, M.D. - Volume I
Manufacturer: Doctor Agnusdei
Model: Revocondazine
Affiliation: Doctor Agnusdei
Modularity: None
Production: Unique (6 vials at any time, replenished to 6 when needed in between threads)
Material: Bacta, Neutron Radiation, hypodermic needle.
Description:

Revocondazine is a creation completely unique to the Good Doctor. The radioactively altered Bacta consists of Alazhi and Kavam bacteria that have had corresponding DNA sequences exposed to Neutron Radiation. The two bacteria are then used to create an altered variant of Bacta.

The results are highly unique to this bacta variant. Those injected are nearly instantaneously healed, depending on body size, species, and wound severity. This can pull a mortally wounded being back from the very brink of death, even with the most severe of wounds.

The down side is simple. Due to the extremely rapid regeneration of the body's cells, the injected individual will feel excruciating pain. The levels of pain are intense enough that many succumb to insanity in the process as their minds are broken from the agony. In one percent of all injections (five percent in Twi'Leks), the patient will develop uncontrolled, spontaneous cancer at a random location in their body.

The drug is designed solely to keep the user alive even when horribly wounded and to "bribe" others to Agnusdei's cause or employ when left wounded and alone to die by their peers.

Approved on the following conditions:

1. Keep your creepeh character away from me.
2. Give me a vial of that stuff, both IRL and IC :p
3. Keep up the neat, creepy, weird experiments...I wanna see some live test subjects!!
4. I need secondary Approval first...really...to be honest. <3

[member="Doctor Agnusdei"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom