Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reviving the Hutt Cartel - Interest Check

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
AS the title suggests, I'm reviving the Cartel to try and both do something a little different and to make an underworld faction worth mention. So, here's the plan.

I'm doing loads of research into RL crime syndicates and drawing inspiration from things like the Mafia and the Yakuza. With that in mind, there will be an emphasis on familial ties and loyalties. Also, much like real criminal organizations, there will be strict IC rules focusing on IC consequences for IC actions. OOC will remain OOC and will have no bearing on the IC actions or punishments etc., as it should be. So, in simple, easy to follow topics...

- The Cartel will be organized into families and groups.
- Families and groups will be sorted by region, specialization, and size.
- A strict rule of IC consequences for IC actions will be put in place.
- An hierarchy will be put in place for advancement and structure.

Alright, so that's the plan. Anyone interested?

Lira Dajenn

L
I won't join the faction(for obvious reasons) but i will gladly roleplay and deal with the Hutts :)

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
Okay, the IC rules are up and rolling. Once I finish the organization structure and set up the areas that I've been lazy and haven't fleshed out, the Cartel will be in business and ready to rock.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom