Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Revival Dominion

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
Ahem. Hello,many of you know me,as well of the tech and time I have made into this faction. Since we have been expierencing a lull in activity,I suggest a Dominion to consolidate our power,show everyone we are still a major threat and attract a newer member base. I suggest this: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/11105-ceres/ planet for us to take over.

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Knight"] @[member="Ayden Cater"] @[member="Ventasia Terana"] @[member="Ven'Rain Sekairo"]
All in favor of starting the dominion tomorrow say "I"

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Ayden Cater"]
Ayden,I'm all for invading the Fringers,but the fact is that their member base is much larger than ours,if we attack,the reprisal may be more than we can handle,I suggest a public recruiting campaign and a dominion or two to bolster our support and then we invade.
EDIT: I looked at their member base and I was wrong,but even then their member base is still more active than ours.

A number of reasons. Both of our factions are in a lull, so it helps us both with activity. Given our communication, it's all but guaranteed to be stress and drama free. It gives us each a chance to do some field work and gives us a chance to show how Invasions could be done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom