Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Revisiting a Past

486a6d9b7306019b2b2d7b80da050ae1.jpg

- It had been some time since he was last on this planet, probably when was had all of his organic parts. The world was recovering wonderfully from when he first visited after their liberation from the One Sith from the planet. It was during that time that he first meet one of the few people that knew him when he had his humanity attached. All those that knew him were now dead or long retired, yet he and the Queen of this world continued to trudge along. He knew that of all the people still alive, she would be the only one that could be a reminder of what he once stood for. Yet it had been a long time since they last talked.

- Jaster continued to look out the window of the shuttle craft he was traveling in to the planets surface. It was still one of his favorite planets to visit with their rolling hills and vast planes, seeing their white peaked mountains stand out against the spaced out cityscape. This was one of the only views he could stare at and not think of going back to space. He had seen many planets, hundreds if not thousands. However, Alderaan was a peaceful place where he could just take in the living nature and find peace where indecisiveness and turmoil lived within him. It was only here that he was no longer haunted by his past of death and destruction. Alderaan reminded him that where destruction once covered the landscape, hope for a better future was always on the horizon. He saw hope for his homeworld of Mandalore that if Alderaan could come back from the brink of Sith Corruption, so could it.

- His ship finally landed at the designated landing point in the capital, a private strip next to the palace where is friend stated he was to meet her. He liked how the new place was doing as this was his first time seeing it since the reconstruction of the planet. Jaster had seen it many times from a distance or from orbit when he was here on business, but he never stepped inside till today. The old Mandalorian was enjoying his time to get to know the place and to reconnect with his old friend. So much so that he quickly forgot that the women he was seeing was the Queen of this planet and an influential person within the government that kept the core worlds allied together. Jaster was not very political, not many Mandalorians were. Especially after his short stint as a Moff for the First Order after they conquered his cooperate planet it left a bad taste in his mouth. He was a soldier, and in recent months he realized he was better at going his own path then being a leader.

- The old Mandalorian entered the palace and carried a small bag with the tip of a box sticking out. He wore a simple suite that was unbuttoned and a white shirt underneath. It all seemed a little too small on his new Cybernetics that covered most of his body now, but it was the best he had at the moment. Jaster was unsure on what to wear to meet Faith Organa Faith Organa as he originally messaged her to just talk, but then realized he was meeting her at the Royal Palace. Thus he went with casual with a touch of formal to appease the house staff in case she needed to save face. She was Mandalorian by marriage, but he would rather not step on any toes while meeting with her.

- One of the servants or staff came up to him and bowed his head, "Master Awaud, the Queen will arrive shortly to meet you," He recovered from his bow and had a realtivly strait face. The man was pretty hard to read, but now he was really stressing about the attire he decided to wear today, "Please wait here till she is ready for you."

- The man walked off as Jaster was a little stunned on what to say. The last time he was addressed as Master, he was barely a young man who was serving as a guard for a Sith when he was a merc. By the Force, was that really 25 years ago. Jaster had his 58th birthday nearly three months ago and it still did not seem real that he survived that long. By the time he realized the man was gone, he was standing in the big hall all by himself. Now he was confused on weather he should sit or just keep standing. It started to feel like a practical joke that Faith didnt offer a manual on proper edict to read on the flight here.

Becca was curious, "I do not remember him Faith."

"
No you would not, he and I knew each other when Anna was still with me." Anna a great sadness filled Faith at the mention of her name. The last Sith attack had taken Anna's husband from them all. A man who Faith looked to for many things, a man she trusted....a man who died protecting her. That duty was no set upon the shoulders of Ikenna Tahj Ikenna Tahj .

Faith shook her head to get rid of the thoughts that were slowly creeping in if she didn't it would overtake her and that she couldn't have today. There were very few old friends she had left any more, she had grown older here on Alderaan away from...so much. So much had changed over the years as well, and Jaster Awaud Jaster Awaud was one of the few from her first days here.

"Becca...something simple to wear today. There's no need for a royal dress, Jaster will appreciate simplicity." A small nod and they set about getting together the things Faith would wear.

A simple white dress very much like that of the ancient Alderaani, it fit her well and that was all that matter. Her hair would stay down no reason to put on a show for a friend.

"
Let Ike know that I am heading towards the main floor parlor." Her favorite room to hold chats in, the long windows revealed the mountains in the distance. The City itself, New Aldera built upon the ashes of the old on an island in the middle of a lake offered the best views. No sound was made as Faith walked through the halls to the main floor, the elegant staircase a remnant of the old ways twisted towards the main floor.

Talls columns lines the Great Hall, Faith passed between two and walked into whater Jaster waited. "Hello my old friend" He had changed or something had changed....he looked....different. What was it?

"Oi, stop that now, you big dumb oaf!" The massive beast reeled back as if hurt by the statement. Ike was not a small man, but even to him the great white Pamarthen beast was massive, his head easily the size of the Knight's torso. With a head like that he could crunch through durasteel or barrel through duracrete with ease. Ike ran a hand through the lurix's mane and patted its neck.

"Now I don't want to hear about you messing around with them Nerfs again. It shouldn't be too long."

After the recent attack by another Sith faction, Ike had become one of the Knights assigned to Queen Organa's personal guard. Before he had spent his time training and managing the Ascension's Knight garrison and had been part of House Gale's contingent of Knights. After her last Knight perished, however, his Father-In-Law made it very clear that he was to take the position when offered as it increased his standing among the Knights and would help the prestige of House Gale, which he, the equivalent to a commoner, tarnished just by taking the name Gale.

He was clad in his armor when he arrived, modified with pauldrons that imitated the likeness of a Lurix, his personal sigil, along with the coat of arms of House Gale which was etched in gold onto his chest. He entered the Great Hall, helm in the crook of his arm, and eyed the 'friend'. She'd wanted security and formalities lax because of this 'friend', but Gale wasn't having it. If she wouldn't take a contingent of Knights with her, he'd show up himself. Most Knights weren't Force Sensitive like he was and so he could accept the exchange of 12 Knights for just himself if it made the Queen happy. He gave the older Mandalorian a curt nod.

Faith Organa Faith Organa Jaster Awaud Jaster Awaud

- Jaster was glad too see his old friend. She entered the hall that he stood in with a certain elegance and charm that she always carried even though she wore simple cloths. The dress was finer then what Jaster was use to, but it was simple for the Queen and he appreciated the attempt. He just waited for her to approach him and bowed his head slowly. However, it was the appearance of one of her knights, Ikenna Tahj Ikenna Tahj , that he attempted to be more in line with royal protocol. Protocol that he knew next to nothing about, but he was the Queens old friend that others just probably assumed he already knew.

- He laughed a little with the words of the queen, he sure was old just celebrating his 58th birthday. "It is a pleasure to see you again as well Faith..." He paused looking at the knight, "I mean Queen Faith, or is it your majesty?" He rubbed his metallic chin and after a second just cocked his head, "Maybe your royal grace bless by the Force." He carried a light shit eating grin.

- The old Mandalorian was like many old people now, he liked joking more then caring for what people cared about him. He knew he could not hide what he was doing from Faith Organa Faith Organa but it was more to push around her knight. Jaster waved his hand and then offered his gift, "I brought some Domaine de la Maison sur le Lac for us to share, I figured you would enjoy it." He knew that the wine was a little harder to get, but his trade agreement with the CIS and effortless ability to smuggle goods around. He knew little about the relations between the CIS and the GA, but again he cared very little about it. He was here to catch up with his old friend and enjoy his time with her. The gift was here to allow them the enjoyment and to relax to enjoy them time.

- Jaster looked around and back to Faith, "Where shall we go to sit?"

"Jaster" she whispered as she approached she glanced back just in time to see Ikenna Tahj Ikenna Tahj enter the room, "It is Faith as it has always been." She smiled broadly, "Is it still Jaster of Clan Awaud? I do not want to introduce you incorrectly. This" She pointed towards Ike as he came in, "He has a very grand title Commander of the Knights of Alderaan, Ike Gale."

She looked down for a moment, "
the Sith are a problem here, as you might be aware so...security is a bit tighter. Thank you for your blessing. I very much appreciate it."

She laughed again,
"You plan to ply me with wine? Well...we must try some....Commander Gale, would you care for a sample?" She was not sure how he would answer but she would leave him out as she had done in the past she would continue in the present....the former....she couldn't even say his name right now but either way she had often included him in the talks with friends. It helped him to be ready for anything should the friend suddenly turn. She would ensure Ike has the same advantages.

Not that Jaster would ever hurt her.

"Let us sit near the doors so we can admire the mountains and you can tell me and the Commander what you have been doing." The looked at Ike she wasn't sure he would approve..but she would find out.

Won't this be fun!

Jaster Awaud Jaster Awaud |

Ike inclined his head.

"It's not so grand a title my Queen," he said, the heavy brogue of his accent giving him away as an off-worlder. Ike had never met the Queen before a few weeks ago. He was used to serving other noble houses on the Ascension, primarily his own, and so the friendliness with which she approached all of those she served still struck him as odd. Up there, on the station, he was an outsider, an exception to the rules. Here though was different.

He held out his hands apologetically.

"I wouldn't be much of security if I was sittin' down with a glass o' fine wine my Queen," he said with a smirk. What he meant to say was, 'If I wanted a drink I would have brought me a Port in the Storm', but that would have been rude and unseemly of a Knight in his position.

Jaster Awaud Jaster Awaud
Faith Organa Faith Organa

- Jaster was enjoying the slow conversations with an old friend, for he had not had that in some time. The last time he sat down with old friends was before the Siege of Commonor, of which was when he was reported dead. He looked at Faith Organa Faith Organa as if she was still as young and beautiful as when he first meet her. The elderly man saw no difference from then to now, and did not matter how much time passed, they would always be that young and hopeful for the future.

- He nodded with the queen as she asked for his new title. "Actually its Elder of House Awaud now, I stood down from Cheiftan of my family a little under a year ago now," He rubbed the back of his neck and smiled, "Being leader of a family for 30 years was enough time to realize this new era did not need a relic of the past like myself leading them anymore." Jaster placed the bottle on the table and turned to the women, "The new chieftan is a hot blooded individual that has great promise."

- The elder waited for the Queen to sit down before taking a seat himself, but before he sat the Queen introduced her new Commander. He had wondered what happened to Draco, but decided not to bring it up since he could tell she could not even say his name. Jaster nodded his head to Ikenna Tahj Ikenna Tahj before saying, "Its a pleasure to meet you Commander Gale," He pointed to the door, "If wine is not to your liking I can have some House Awaudian Whisky and Kri'gee sent to the Order as a gift of appreciation for keeping my dear friend safe."

- He smiled at the knight knowing the grin he offered earlier as they were both warriors. The softness of wine no longer suited them, and only the hard stuff really got their thick skin pealed off to allow the party to begin.

- Jaster turned back to his friend and let her sit first, and then followed. "Well a lot of things had changed, for one," The elderly cyborg used the force to lift up the bottle of wine to pour them both a drink, "I can do this now, and I have no idea how that is possible as I could not do this before."

She liked that Ikenna Tahj Ikenna Tahj was humble about his title for it was no small thing to be Commander of the Knights. The Order was well respected and continually in the eye of the people and galaxy.

Truth is Faith didn't play the Queen card unless pushed. She saw herself no better than anyone else. She looked at Jaster Awaud Jaster Awaud
"Elder Awaud" for a moment her thought drifted yes they had all gotten older just this morning she had found another strand of white in her brush. Who knew how much longer she would look as she did. Her heritage hinted at longevity but even that at some point could become a curse worse than white hair.

She looked to the wine,
"I feel I have been raised on the soft petals of new wines." Every meeting to set the tone, set the pace....relax her opponent. Everything had was for celebration, for letting ones hair down.

'What of family Jaster. I don't think I ever heard you mention children." She looked at Ike did he have family would she have to tell them the same news she told Anna. He died in my service. By the goddess she hoped not.

"Likewise Elder," came the neutral response from the Knight Commander. The mention of whiskey brought a smile to the older man's face and he nodded approvingly.

"I couldn't say no to a gift. I'm sure it'll lift the spirits in the barracks." After that brief exchange he took a few steps back, his arms folded lazily across his chest as he leaned against a pillar, watching.

Faith Organa Faith Organa Jaster Awaud Jaster Awaud

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom