Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Staff Reversal on Faction Articles

The banning of discord advertising on articles is still in place and will lead to removals, however, you'll see some changes now and some changes in the future regarding the sidebar's ever buzzing "Faction Articles" section.

Yeah, even I hated the last month's change. On a side note, for those pious kids in the crowd who've ever PM'd our HR's inbox "you need to own up to your mistakes", this is again one of those times I'm actually doing that and you're ignoring it for the next time you're mad at us and want to yell from an imaginary high ground.

Bring us back our thinly veiled OOC meta-induced angry keyboard smashing malding news articles.

tenor.gif

Subject 73 Red

We're more ghosts than people.
I didn't even realize Faction Articles existed.

I've only ever used articles to make weird ciphers and stuff.

Other than that I rarely read them.

I just want to write spoopy stuff that only people at 2 A.M. in an orange juice induced fever dream can understand. Or sleep paralysis demons.

I also didn't know there was an HR department. Probably because, again, of that orange juice induced fever dream I'm used too.

So don't worry, I'm definitely not on the high ground, I'm in that orange juice fever dream with Lebron James as my sleep paralysis demon. My favorite place.

reject discord advertising, return to fever dream.

I didn't even realize Faction Articles existed.

I've only ever used articles to make weird ciphers and stuff.

Other than that I rarely read them.

I just want to write spoopy stuff that only people at 2 A.M. in an orange juice induced fever dream can understand. Or sleep paralysis demons.

I also didn't know there was an HR department. Probably because, again, of that orange juice induced fever dream I'm used too.

So don't worry, I'm definitely not on the high ground, I'm in that orange juice fever dream with Lebron James as my sleep paralysis demon. My favorite place.

reject discord advertising, return to fever dream.

I need exactly 0 more of your orange juice induced fever dream articles appearing on my feed moving forward, please and thank you.

Grape juice articles welcome however.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom