Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion Revenge of the Club (OPA Dominion of Bespin)

Born standin' up and takin' back.
The smell of alcohol hit him first before his words did. Not gonna condemn the man for a drink, lord knows he had been in the same seat often enough and still. "Just natural mate, I just sing".

Eldin looked around as he shouted, "Ya got an invisible friend?", he grinned, after all the imaginings of a drunken mind can do all sorts. However, the next spoken words cause Eldin to look the chap over. It was then he noticed the guns. "Deputy?.. ya one of them sheriffs outta OPA?".

As if on cue, the bar keep placed down on the bar Eldin set of guns, "Might be needing these back", next to them he place a second drink, the house was paying for them tonight for his singing. Eldin took up the guns before the drink, pushed his suit behind him while strapping them around his waist. "Feel naked without 'em".

He looked up at the monitor above the bar, the screen showing the progress of the race, and this made his brow tweak with surprise. To his surprise, he knew two of the participants, one of them he got off Isis, the other looked very much like Jude. And some bird guy. He grinned to the bar keep, "Where can I place a bet?".

Zak of Amroth

Ariel Yvarro

A
0IFjdrt.png

Ariel had settled into her choice of drink when she heard a man's voice. She turned toward him and gave a polite smile, he didn't seem too much older than herself. "Thank you," she returned with gratitude. Ariel raised her glass and joined the young man to the toast and watched him turn away. She finished her drink in silence afterward. It was evident from the way people looked and kept looking over their shoulders that they were on watch. Ariel sighed and headed out of the Solistice Vine. Her guard wouldn't be too far behind he mentioned a place that carried Yobshrimp Noodles. "Sounds good, hopefully, they're as good as the Seoularian branch."

"We'll see." He tucked the datapad under his forearm.

"It is a shame to see my cousin's work go to waste."

"All in due time ma'am, all in due time."

Of that the guard was right, Bespin would once more belong to the First Order. Still, she was curious about the young man at the bar and wondered if and when she might run into him again. More Alliance-aligned personnel could be seen arriving and Ariel gave them a smile and wave. No one knew who she was and for that, she was better of it.

Location: The Underground Bar preparing to head to Cloud City

"You look like you want to go over there Rekha" Leon was always trying to figure her out probably part of his genetic make-up.

"In some ways yes, in others I'm not sure. I could probably find someone there to talk to, make..a deal with but times are changing and so am I."

"Huhhhh...well why don't you go anyhow, just to say hi, or fly by" It was the look the way she just stared at Cloud City she wanted to go he just had to find the right chord to push her that way, "Besides don't you offer a taxi service for anyone who asks, ya know if we drank too much."

She laughed, and rolled her eyes, "yes I do."

A bit of a nod, "Well then I need a ride home"

She shook her head yes, "Ok...well then...let me take you home Leon. You're such a yenta."

"Well that's better than what you called me the other day" Yep use her own words against her, that works.

Shira Varanin

S
The Solstice Vine and a black suit seemed meant for each other. Shira adjusted her collar - top two buttons out, no tie - and headed in. She spent a lot of time feeling like a Jedi or a soldier, and neither one had to take up all her time and identity, right?

She'd half expected the nightclub to feel oppressive. If anything it made her breathe easier than she had since long before she mostly died at Atrisia and became a cyborg thereafter. She loosened the shoulders of her suit coat and made for the bar, not because she needed a drink but because it seemed like a useful prop or accessory here.

The plan died as she bumped into two men she sort of knew: Eldin Daine Eldin Daine and-

"Fethwit! You made it out alive!"

- a certain Zak of Amroth.

Whether Yula and Zak had arrived on Bespin at the same time—or together—was a question that neither would be able to answer. It really didn’t matter, anyway. The two were known to ditch each other on a whim.

Stumbling from one of the VIP rooms on the upper floor, Yula made her way to the bar to resupply. However, whatever managed to remain of her concentration had quickly shifted once she’d caught sight of Sheriff Zak du Amroth. No memories of how they’d ended up here came back to her or whatever.

“What.”

Trundling her way over to the bar, the inebriated Zeltron pointed an accusatory finger at Zak, her stance appropriately over dramatic. “What are you doing in my house, Amroth. A beat passed and she noticed the stranger he was talking to. “I can’t believe you brought one of your one-night-stands into my home! For shame. I’m sorry, handsome stranger. I'm not even sure what you see in-”

Yula nearly twisted in a 180 to catch sight of a woman, looking oh so dapper in her suit, approach the two men.

She blinked, recalling that Zak was supposed to be watching her apartment while she’d been away, including keeping the foliage alive. On Terminus.

“Fethwit, where are my plants?”

Zak of Amroth Eldin Daine Eldin Daine Shira Varanin

Although he had major misgivings, Eldin slide several credits over to the bar keep to place a bet for him on [@Jude Falkrowe] Hewis Lamilton. He was not in the habit of gambling on events he could not control, and lord knows the luck of the dice was fickle, but he thought that Jude might pull something out of his rear and win the race. The sheriff beside him, stewed in his drink on the stool, until a couple of ladies approached. One of which he knew, it was a delectable Shira Varanin, his head turned with his grin, she surely was a head turner that one. "Captin'", he gave her a nod and flash his pearly whites more, man she looked mighty fine in that suit. Eldin was under no illusion that if he tried something with her, she would smack from here to sith space and leave him there. But a man can look can't he?

Suddenly his head spun, he had to shake it to try and rid himself of the sudden 'sensation'. An intoxicated Zeltron woman joined them, her natural 'essence' of her race flowing unchecked around them, effecting him to the max. He did not hear a word she said until the end, his natural amorous tendencies coupled with the pheromones exuding from the very pretty young woman put a stupid grin on Eldin's face. It was turning into a wonderful day after all. And what made him even more 'attentive', was the come down from his performance and the alcohol. Handsome stranger? oh he caught that comment among the swirling euphoria in his head.

Also not lost on him was the Sheriff coped two 'fethwits' in a matter of seconds. Eldin laughed, a little to loud probably, and shook his head again trying to regain some semblance of control. Man, those pheromones are heady. "You must be this guys invisible friend". Not so invisible as it turned out. "You ladies care for a drink?", he did not wait for the reply catching the eye of the bar keep and told him to get whatever the lady's desired.

Yula Perl Yula Perl | Zak of Amroth

Sayja Kelestrin

S
EDGE OF CLOUD CITY

"Now this is a good day."

The First Order spy - Dosuun Hegemony technically - hung by his ankles from a cable and a service crane above an infinite fall. The wind spun the spy around, bumped him against the smooth metal that offered his bloody fingers no purchase.

General Sayja Kelestrin and a handful of her fellow green-hued Icarii sat dangling their legs over the edge. They'd been pelting the spy with lum cans and questions. They were essentially out of both, and fine with that.

"A very good day."

Last edited by a moderator:

Zak Amroth

Z
"One of them sheriffs?" Zak echoed, snorting and poking Eldin Daine Eldin Daine in the chest harder than he intended to, "Buddy, I'm the Sheriff of Terminus. You've probably heard of me."

When Eldin shook his head no the kiffar cocked his head in puzzlement.

"Really? What planet is this anyway?"

Before his new best friend could answer Yula Perl Yula Perl stumbled onto the scene.

"Guy's a shinger," he slurred back at Yula and draped his arm across Eldin's shoulders, "Tryin to hire him fer th' Waystashion on Terminush."

"Of course I made it out alive!" the sheriff scoffed, "Who are you?"

There was something about Shira Varanin that was extremely familiar. His eyes widened in surprise.

"Its Shania!" he pointed at Shira, "Look Yula, this is the Jedi whose life I saved on Pantora. Shania Vorkosigen!"

“Fethwit, where are my plants?”

Zak turned around. Was she talking to someone behind him? Then he remembered.

"Oh yeah! They're on the ship."

He nodded confidently even though he had no idea which ship or where it was.

"You ladies care for a drink?"

"Absolutely!" he clapped Eldin roughly on the back, "Drinks on this guy!"

Last edited by a moderator:

Shira Varanin

S
Zak of Amroth Yula Perl Yula Perl @Eldin Deldin

"You people are a lot. Fethwit here is having an early-onset senior moment: I'm Shira Varanin, and the only thing he saved on Pantora was the medpack he was too paranoid to use."

Maybe tonight was a night for alcohol after all.- a drink as more than a prop.

"So easy to mistake getting your life saved by Shira with saving Shira's life. Simple mixup. Daine, if you're buying, I'm drinking."

Gluk, Stock, and Two Smoking Lasers
Sinestra Sinestra Kingsley Kingsley

Jerec clung to his smoking cloud car by the skin of its teeth. The vehicle was at least going flat and level for the most part. With a bird's cackle ringing in his ears - some trick of the wind, no doubt - he clambered up and tumbled into the open cockpit headfirst.

A frantic ten seconds' maneuvering got him sitting more or less where he should have been. A seat belt never felt so reassuring. Without the Jawa-smelling impediment, the cloud car purred like a nexu in rut. Things were looking up.

He threw power to the repulsorlifts, a reckless gamble that could lose him the car or win him the look on that bird's face as Jerec screamed past.

# 6
Details:[d6 (6)]

Sayja Kelestrin

S
Edge of Cloud City

A stiff breeze caught the Dosuun Hegewotsit spy and twirled him around the cable bound to his ankles.

"I will never break. Never."

Sayja bounced another can off him, this one half full. "No, you'll crush. Know what the pressure's like down there?"

A couple of Icarii shared a laugh.

"You gorram vermin!" the spy spat. "The OPA doesn't have a prayer. Lord Nox will-"

He cut himself off with what seemed like confusion or else just way too much blood pooling in his head. Sayja put her latest can aside.

The spy had just suggested a connection between the Dosuun Hegemony and the much stronger Frozen Hand, a similar splinter faction that the Republic was trying to root out. Trying, and maybe failing. Nox had sunk his roots into the Deep Core.

"Nox won't do squat," she said. "Confeds in the way and a Republic to burn. You people mean kark all to him."

The spy laughed and twisted with a nasty breeze. But he said nothing.

He was still saying nothing when Sayja drew a blaster, shot the cable, and sent him on a long fall.

Frankly, Eldin was grateful for the drunkard next to him, it gave him a moment to gather himself. Maybe more alcohol would soften the situation. He was about to turn to the bar keep when Zak stabbed his chest with his finger, and then threw his arms around him. “I am not with him”, his entire body shaking with the rough man handling.

“Yeah I’m buyin’”, he repeated quickly and unwrapped himself from Zak. Eldin twisted in his seat, signalled to the bar keep to bring the bottle and some fresh glasses for the ladies. “We gotta lot of catchin’ up to do”, he winked at Shira and got ready to settle in for the night of drinking. He doubts Zak would last much longer however, but his new friend was at least, entertaining.

But to see Shira drunk? Not that was worth all the bottles in the bar, if that is what it took. He handed her a glass and filled it immediately, same for the pretty pink one. “Here’s ta a night to remember, or a night ta forget”, he toasted. As he took a long swig of the whiskey, only a splash remained swilling in the glass, his eyes flicked up to the race on the monitor. It was time for Jude to pull that rabbit out of his ass.

Shira Varanin | Zak of Amroth | Yula Perl Yula Perl

The Reaper of Won Shasot

[ D A X...F Y R E ]

Objective 1: Join in...kinda...sorta
Nearby: Kimiko Taiyou Kimiko Taiyou | Zak of Amroth | Yula Perl Yula Perl | Eldin Daine Eldin Daine | Shira Varanin

............Well, the mysterious lady seemed to shrug off the near disaster caused by the drunk Kimiko. And by shrugged off, I mean got up and walked out without so much as a second thought. Dax wasn't sure whether or not he should be annoyed or grateful. In any case, the Rogue decided it was best to ensure that his wife was seated, not about to faint, and not about to cause any more trouble. All good? Good. Now time to go annoy his niece and old subordinate.

............Dax was admittedly slightly intoxicated. Enough so that his usual inhibitions about approaching his friends while they seemed entertained with their larger group were pretty much nonexistent. Unfortunately that also meant that Dax had forgotten that the two of his favorite people wouldn't recognize him in a whole new meatsuit...Both Zak and Yula would feel a hand clap them on their shoulders as Dax approached and leaned his way between them. "Sheriff of Terminus my ass, the only thing you only ever pulled in was lost puppy," Dax said to the man, giving him some long due guff. "And what about you, Yula? Gettin' into anymore trouble? You better be takin' good care of that saber I gave you."

It was an easy flight from the mining platform that served for the bar's home over to Cloud City. Her passenger said very little which she could appreciate as her focus was on the City.

All the finer details about it, the history. The locations the Shadow Market, Prime Tower, and Platform 327 just a few of the places she had found to enjoy in her time away from the bar. Rekha turned the thranta towards the platform she'd send him home after they dropped Leon. Then she'd satisfy her curiosity about what was going on.

Nothing seemed out of the ordinary, just another day in the City.

The cold winds nipped at her fingers Leon ducked down trying to keep the warmth that he had. Rekha smiled, then banked to the platform. It was a stop, well more like a hover and there they were getting off. Rekha signed the thranta to go home. She was headed to the Market.

Leon shook, "thanks...you heading somewhere:

"Yep" that short clipped answer.

"Want company?" Hopeful that how his voice sounded.

Rekha did want to give the wrong signals, "No thanks." She nodded and headed off to get a locker to put the flight gear in first.

"Oh yeah! They're on the ship."

Yula calmed down a bit. Just a bit. At least her plants were okay, and there were on the ship. Yula wasn’t sure if that was right, but Zak spoke with the confidence of a man who was never wrong.

“A drink! Yes, that’s what I’m here for. Wait, invisible? Friend?? Whatever her previous mission had been, it was entirely forgotten. Right now she was just amazed that Zak seemed to have something close to actual friends, maybe. “Nice to meet you Shira, Mr. Singer. I’m Yula.”

No sooner had she tossed back the shot Eldin Daine Eldin Daine so generously provided her with did a familiar voice cut in. “Uncle Dax? What are you doing in my house.” Wiping her mouth with the back of her hand, Yula was less accusatory towards her surrogate family. “Uhh no sir, no trouble here. All good vibes. The saber is with the plants, right where I left it.” She nodded once, decisively. Surely Dax’s beloved saber was somewhere safe.

“Wait, wasn’t I the one who found that puppy?”

Shira Varanin | Zak of Amroth | Dax Perl Dax Perl

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom