Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Revenge of the Club II

As the night wore on, the music tended to alternate between fast-paced techno beats and slower trance songs. The latter of which was currently playing as Eldin twirled Yula across the floor as if they were in some higher class establishment. “You want to get into trouble with me?” A grin snaked across her face at the thought, not minding the closeness as Eldin pulled her in, cheek to cheek. She was a Zeltron, after all, and physical closeness, both platonic and romantic, were commonplace on her homeworld.

“Maybe you should visit Terminus sometime. I could show you all of the worst spots.” Her hips swayed as if on instinct, in time with the music. Playful green eyes peered up at the Judge through thick lashes.

“How’d you learn to dance so well, Daine? Usually the rough ‘n tumble types like you don’t have an ounce of class.”

Not that Yula herself was overflowing with tasteful mannerisms, but teasing was how she showed affection.

Eldin Daine Eldin Daine

Dasmi Lindervale

D
If there was one thing that could get the attention of a dancer. It was a stage, especially a grand opening of one no less. A dancer was coming down from one of the floating platforms, tagging out and ready for another to take their place.

He wasn't dressed to the nines for a social outing. Leather breakaway pants, a terrifcally thin shirt beneath his jacket that was prepared to put on a show, and shoes thin enough to be part of a skin suit.

The professional dancer in this fleet admiral was ready.

He took the platform, slowly floating into the air as he began his routine slowly walking around the pole with a single hand on it and watching those around him. A quick step and a firm grip had him spinning around, wrapping a leg before slowly spinning down and extending an arm.

He caught the tempo, pacing his performance as the jacket slid to the edge of the platform. He no longer heard the people or saw them. He was in his own world now as he performed.

Kyra squirmed, the sensation of friend's crystal mass dancing over her body ... uncomfortable, to say the least. "Oi. Ura! Stop that-- move with me now," she coached her Levron friend. Ura's crystal mass resembled sand. Fueled by the force, Ura could move and shape herself at will. Usually the padawan was a vague blob shape. Today, she was humanoid ... and wrapped entirely around Kyra's body.

"Avoid my eyes, ow-- can’t you just move with me?" Kyra raised her good arm, testing Ura's response speed.

"This doesn't have to be perfect, just," she shook her arm wildly, testing Ura Iolar Ura Iolar further. "Get me through the doors."

The youngest Perl had to sneak in somehow. The rest of the paddie pack were all of age and didn't need to disguise themselves to get through. That and their mothers didn't post their faces on the 'do not let in list'. I mean honestly! Not fair!

She peeked out of the alleyway they were hidden in, the Club's entrance shining vibrantly across the street.

Last edited:
Amani could only cross her arms and stare in sheer perplexity at the uncanny amalgamation of Kyra Perl Kyra Perl and Ura Iolar Ura Iolar that somehow stood before her very eyes.

“.........You don’t actually think that’s going to work, right?” She asked, her mouth hanging agape as she amusedly watched the two of them try to coordinate their movements in a natural way that could very loosely be described as, at best, human-adjacent. “I can see a whole half of your arm sticking out, Kyra.”

Amani was not one for clubbing herself, but Kyra was not typically one to take no for an answer, and lo she was dragged along as well. Not that she minded tagging along, they were her friends after all, and a night of recreation seemed a great way to lift everyone’s spirits. It had been a while since she was able to just relax and enjoy something.

A couple walked down the street past the alleyway they were stuck in, giving the padawans a bizarre glare that made Amani burst out a laugh at her friends’ expenses. Technically she was supposed to be keeping lookout for any wandering eyes, but, what was she gonna do if someone saw anyways? It was just a matter of having fun with it now. “If you guys take any longer, this place is gonna close before we even get in.” Amani had literally no idea what she was talking about. Clubs were more or less a concept that she only understood because it was once passingly described to her by someone else.

This was... it felt... weird. Yes, it wasn't uncommon for Ura to carry things like he lightsaber in her body, but not a person! She was use to holding a humanoid shape, but not... this! "I'm trying, Kyra, but this would be easier with a Force merge." The Lervon still didn't know how Kyra Perl Kyra Perl roped her into this idea. Maybe it was just the challenge. Who knew, this could be useful at... ok, she had no idea. It was probably just to be able to not think about too much of the last battle. When Amani Serys Amani Serys asked if they really thought this was a good idea, Ura went to look over.

"I'm not entirely sure. It does feel weird to say the least." In all honestly she was more worried about having part of herself swallowed by her friend then getting caught. She did her best to match Krya's movements, but like Amani said is wasn't really convincing. Ura then sensed someone coming, and heard her fellow Padawan bust out laughing. A bit of a calm joy came over her that could be felt by the others. Maybe they both needed to just relax after everything. Either way, Ura felt like at least one thing had been accomplished with this.

When Kyra leaned to peek, Ura did her best to follow suit, and moved her head away to let Kyra have a better look. "How did you convince me to do this again?"

“Booze,” came the simple, confident response.

“Free booze.”

Never mind that Ura couldn’t drink— she was sand for heaven’s sake! Kyra had a way of influencing her friends that bordered on promising. Or concerning. It really depended on how you looked at it. “Okay, never mind that— we’ll just walk through the door and you can get off me- hide my cast!”

At Amani’s prompting, Kyra looked down to realize Ura had not properly cover her broken arm. Yurb had left its mark on all the participants, but Kyra in particularly was not ready to accept her loss and move on. She had rejected a cybernetic replacement, clinging to the dim hope that she could rehabilitate her shattered limb and keep herself intact.

No news on that front yet.

“If you guys take any longer, this place is gonna close before we even get in.”

“Ok ok ok— ok! —Hey guys, we’re heading in. Do your best to not clump. It’s bloody obvious,” she reported to her comms. Whether or not the rest of their friends decided to come in was beyond Kyra. She had more encumbersom tasks to concern herself with. “Slowly now.” With careful steps, she walked her and Ura to the quickly moving club line ... and to the door.

Last edited:
Ura looked at the arm, quickly covering the caste before speaking up. "Sorry. Is it feeling ok?" It was still tough to see. She looked at the caste, then Amani's shoulder. They'd all been hurt from the battle, and it brought back up a little sadness, if only for a second. She shook a little, pushing some slight soreness to the back of her mind as she tried a different way of syncing with Kyra. A few rings of sand would wrap around her friends arms and legs, allowing her to keep up a little easier.

"Ok.... That should help." She then heard Kyra's remark about not clumping, and couldn't help but laugh a little. Before sliding her head back over her friends, the Lervon would chuckled, again seemed to find the way Kyra put it funny. "Kyra, we're a little more then clumped right now." Ura chuckled more at her little joke, then slowly began to follow Krya's steps and movements. This was going to be interesting as hey began to get closer and closer to the door. Ura just tried to act natural, hoping that her cover would be enough. "Time to see if this works...."

Kyra Perl Kyra Perl Ura Iolar Ura Iolar

Amani gave a half-hearted shrug as Kyra and Ura made a conscious effort to head towards the club, a task that seemed to take all of their focus just to walk normally. She chuckled, “I’ll see you guys inside then.”

Following Kyra’s advice, Amani went ahead of them to avoid clumping, a few others lining up between her and her friends by the time Kyra and Ura got there. As the line continued to shrink, a sudden realization crossed Amani’s mind as she got closer to the entrance. She whipped her head back around to where the two of them were, Pssst! Kyra! What do I do when I reach the door?” The mirialan has little time to listen for an answer, if they had even heard her, before she was pushed up to the bouncer; A large, burly man who towered over her imposingly. What did she do now? Amani gulped and darted her eyes across the front of the venue, a nervous look etched onto her face. Was she supposed to say something?

“.........Hello!” She waved and gave a toothy smile, “How are you?” The bouncer stared blankly at her. “Got an ID?”

“U-Uh huh.” She fumbled with her identichip, meekly handing it over to the bouncer who hardly seemed to even read it before handing it back. “All right. Head on in.”

Amani blinked, “Oh, really? Just like that? There’s not some sort of other proc-“ The bouncer picked up the small girl with little effort and placed her on the other side of him, so he could resume his duties. ...okey.

She took only a few steps inside before standing right next to the door, too flustered to try and navigate the busy club without her friends, who were themselves soon approaching the bouncer.

Born standin' up and takin' back.
He pulled back just a little to look at her, his hand feeling the sway of her body to the music as he matched it. Eldin returned her grin, “Terminus, been there done that”, although he had not seen the more seedy worse side of the place, “But if the lady wants ta show me the ‘highlights’ of the place, I ain’t gonna say no”.

He moved back into place against her cheeky, “Rough ‘n tumble, I like the sound of that”. That imagine was vivid, there was some else going through him mind at this point.

Eldin had never had dance lessons, he was just observant having spend a lot of time in the Vines, and watching others dance. And he seemed to have a natural ability to it. “All ass and no class huh?”, he dipped her, “Ya sure about that?”, that smiles of his flashed as he looked into her playful green eyes.

Maybe he was what she said, or maybe he was a diamond in the rough.

He pulled her up out of the dip with strength and grace before twirling them both in a circle, his feet moving closely in tandem with her's. The song was coming to an end, after which some heart thumping numbers would play much to Eldin's dislike, the techno scene was not his style much preferring the retro vibe. "Maybe we could go somewhere quiet and make plans". or get the hell outta here.

Yula Perl Yula Perl

Ura was getting a bit more worried the closer they got, especially given how the bouncer hand handled Amani Serys Amani Serys . She looks down at her... her and Kyra Perl Kyra Perl ’s...? Whatever it was, at the hand that she sent her own identichip to. The Lervon shuddered a little before quickly whispering to Kyra.

“If he does something like that to us this won’t work....” Still, they would eventually get up to the bouncer, and Ura would have to calm herself to be ready for this. She’d attempt to show the bouncer her chip before waiting for the response. It just made her nerves more frayed though.

Ura Iolar Ura Iolar Amani Serys Amani Serys

Kyra fell silent, afraid to talk and reveal her human mouth beneath the sand. Ura spoke via the force, and as a standard, Levron did not have teeth. Or a tongue. The man looked at her, brow raised. Kyra blinked owlishly, not moving a muscle.

"Right, go on through." He handed the chip back to Ura, the girl able to take it with the sand arm that functioned as a replacement for Kyra's broken one. Kyra gave her friend a mental nudge of warning, her right foot slowly raising in sync. Together, they shuffled out into the door, looking ridiculous yet fully covered as they walked through.

The thick nightclub air hit Kyra, the room suffusing them.

Kyra burst out laughing, bits of her face peeking through her sandy friend. "I cannot believe that worked," she declared, shaking Ura off and stepping out of the cover of her form. As Ura regathered herself, Kyra ran a finger through her hair, encouraging the last of Ura's particles to wiggle free and escape to its ... master?

"Thank the Force he probably didn't know what you should move like. I would NOT want to explain this one to my mom." It was then that Kyra managed to look around then, the club's energy washing over her.

She breathed in, a subtle smile touching her lips. "I need a drink," she declared, bee lining straight for the bar hidden beyond the crowd. The Perl had a nose for those things, her path proven tried and true as the counter break through the crowd in the distance.

Kyra Perl Kyra Perl | Ura Iolar Ura Iolar

Amani watched with the same confused astonishment she held in the alleyway when Kyra and Ura stepped into the club. “I cannot believe that worked.” she echoed the sentiment in sync with Kyra. Her eyes moved to Ura, giving her a shrug in resignation to the turn of events.

Note to self: If ever need to get into somewhere… call Ura?

Unlike Kyra, who seemed to be relishing in the place’s energy, Amani stuck out like a sore thumb in comparison to their fellow club-goers. She rocked back and forth on her heels, awaiting a cue to do… whatever it is you do in clubs. A true wallflower to the end.

Oh, right, drinks. Amani tagged along closely, preferring not to get lost in the crowd as her friend seemed all too naturally inclined to finding alcohol. The padawan sorority neared the bar, and she turned back to her Lervon friend once more, peering at her in thought, “Is there even a way for you to get drunk, Ura?” Amani herself could legally drink, at least in some places, but she had never had the proclivity to do so. First time for everything.

Jalan Riyadosh

J
Vaylin looked up at her, speaking and keeping the pace with the music as the pair linked hands and danced slowly into something more natural. The pair kept from stepping on each other's feet. Having no real experience with the matter, it was merely a matter of copying what was before her. Matching rhythm and movements was not an issue for her. She was able to process the movements with ease, mimicking them while keeping her own movements somewhat different.

Only in the regard that it was keeping her feet and body from crashing into the other woman's.

When they became close enough that holding hands was awkward, Jalan let go with a smile before her face showed surprise and turned half a shade similar to her eyes as she looked down at Vaylin. Mouth open, her brain couldn't find the words to express her surprise, and her movements paused for only a second. Marked by a small jump. A nervous laugh was paired with the surprise, but slowly, her own hands moved to Vaylin's hips.

It was a shy smile the woman returned while a bit wide eyed and blatantly nervous.

"I suppose your lead is a good one to follow."
She laughed a little, the funny feeling still in her chest as she let Vaylin draw her in closer. She was enjoying the proximity, and feeling what was similar to lightning beneath the other woman's hands that touched her. It sent shivers up her back, the blush still very present on her face.

Ura was shocked when the bouncer just gave her the chip back with no issue. She simply nodded and said "Thank you." The chip would vanish into her hand before she walked along with Kyra, hoping that they wouldn't mess up now. Once they finally got inside though....

"By the ancestors it worked!" Ura didn't even mind the odd feeling as her crystals all tried to get back to her. She looked at Amani, chuckling as she reformed. Her structure couldn't spread too thin anyway so it wasn't that hard. It did feel a little weird, and as she reformed to her "regular" humanoid look before looking at Krya again. "Yeah. I feel like getting in trouble here wouldn't be a good idea." It was only after that that she noticed her injuries were showing. Dang it! Why couldn't her default just shift already! Either way, she was glad to have a good time with her friend, and the excitement in the club was a nice buffer for the issues she'd seen since Yurb.

The Lervon would follow Amani and Kyra over to the bar, but was surprised by the question she was given. Was there a way for a Lervon to get drunk. It was a good question. She thought for a second, then shrugged. "I.... I don't know honestly. I've never know a Lervon to get drunk, but.... Maybe."

Kyra Perl Kyra Perl Amani Serys Amani Serys

The slow song ended too soon, fast-pace techno beats of the next song riding on the edge of the outro. Yula laughed above the noise. “Already? I didn’t come here for quiet, Daine.” She waved him back towards the bar. “Let’s get another drink at least.”

The club was only becoming more flush with bodies as the night wore on, and Yula found herself trying to squeeze in between a group of girls who were deciding on what they wanted to order. Something took her by surprise, though perhaps it shouldn’t have.

She grabbed her sister’s wrist.

“Kyra? What the hell?” She sounded a mix between irritated and amused. “How did you manage to get past security? Mom had your picture put up at the door.”

Eldin Daine Eldin Daine | Kyra Perl Kyra Perl | Ura Iolar Ura Iolar | Amani Serys Amani Serys

Kyra grinned, her mood lifted by the challenge. Already the crew was feeling more natural to her again. Yurb had been devastating for all of them, just like Kintan had been half a year before. Acaadi had made it a point to get Kyra out and about, and like it or not that night had been a turning point for the girl. It was good to feel like it was providing her friends the same.

Bad people sucked.

"Oh we are so getting you drunk-" A hand lashed out, gripping at her wrist. Kyra gasped, her shock turning to indignation as she found her sister's head towering over hers. Like how was she even that tall, it wasn't fair!

"Yulaaaa," she complained, trying to yank the limb away. She spared her friends a glance, the wild gesture to baaaaaack away and not get caught sent their way.

"How did you-" She huffed up at her, pulling into a pout at once. "Lemme go- It's not like- Wait-" her eyes narrowed, the blue turning frosty as a flickering memory came to head.

"Why would mom feel the need to put my face up on the door?" The question hung like ice in the air, the accusation clear as day.

Yula tattled, didn't she.

Yula Perl Yula Perl Eldin Daine Eldin Daine Amani Serys Amani Serys Ura Iolar Ura Iolar

Born standin' up and takin' back.
"I said somewhere quiet, didn't mean ya had to be quiet", he grinned at the girl as she headed toward the bar. As this dancing had made Eldin work up a thirst on many levels. But the night was still young, and so was the young girl Yula suddenly stopped before they got there.

"Who's this?", then the mom word which answered his question. Seems a domestic was brewing between the pair and frankly Eldin did not want to get in between the two. Besides, who knew where the mother was, things could get ugly quickly.

"I'll go get us a drink, and wait for ya", he stopped turning back, "Little sis want one?". Clearly by Yula's reaction to the girls appearance, she was under aged or big sis was over protective.

Perls, they are a hand full.

Yula Perl Yula Perl | Kyra Perl Kyra Perl

Last edited:
Ura Iolar Ura Iolar | Kyra Perl Kyra Perl | Yula Perl Yula Perl | Eldin Daine Eldin Daine

Amani tapped her chin in thought when they approached the counter, like she even knew what options she was mulling over. She laughed; If there was anyone who would figure out a way to get Ura drunk, it was probably Kyra. Though their plans, it seemed, were cut short when someone else arrived on the scene. Kyra's sister, she expertly deduced given their exchange. Amani read the glance loud and clear, gesturing for herself and Ura to scoot a ways down the bar.

With no desire to interrupt their family drama and no real guidance for what to do, she drummed her fingers against the counter top idly. Amani gave Ura an awkward look, unable to help but overhear some of their argument. “Soooo, do we just…” the bartender came over in their direction, making her pause before giving a resigned shrug, “...Water is fine, please.”

Ura looked, not sure what to do. Krya and Nida were arguing a bit about how Kyra got into the club, and the Lervon couldn’t help but feel guilty. She was about to say something before Amani motioned a little for them to move a little ways down the bar. Ura looked, tilting her head as the bartender walked up.

“I... uh.... I don’t really drink... anything.” She then looked at her friend, hearing the arguing.

“Well.... When family argues It’s sometimes best to let them work it out. Then again... I’ve had to break up fights too.”

Amani Serys Amani Serys Kyra Perl Kyra Perl Yula Perl Yula Perl Eldin Daine Eldin Daine

Melia Siari

M
All it took was acceptance for whatever inklings of a troubled mood to pass, the cold look in Melia's eyes replaced with practiced warmth that could only see Jovana Valente. She had half expected some kind of continued resistance, she was used to getting what she wanted but it rarely came with the sort of invitation seemingly extended to her here. Both eyebrows raised in interest, normally she would land herself a man or woman and find her interest solely focused on their appearance - purple-painted lips curled in a genuinely pleasant smile.

The brunette needn't ask twice - dancing and libations were, despite her profession, ingrained in her genetic make-up and very much a natural desire for her to partake in. "I'll be honest." She said as she moved closer, trying to keep her voice even as she moved her body with the music. "You're much better at this than me." Melia insisted, which was certainly a compliment - she was certainly not as up to snuff as she had been in her enlisted days, but the statement extended a bit beyond Jovana's practice with dancing. She penned herself as quite the successful flirt, but even for all her confidence and all of her looks she felt like she was the one being drawn in for once.

Her green gaze never left the boundaries of the brunette's face, either. What it was about her that she found so interesting she didn't know, all she knew was that she wanted more of it. Of her. "I'm not normally one for cheesy one-liners, but I really can't stop staring into your eyes." She said, finding her own eyes drifting back to the pleasant shade of blue that made her eyes so .. well, eye-catching. She blushed, though it was probably less noticeable given her complexion and closed her own eyes with a smirk and a huff of amusement at her own words. "Sorry, I'm probably a little close to my limit with these drinks. I don't know why I said that."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom