Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Revamping the Shadows

I come to you today, to humbly ask that you come join us. I wont lie to you, were dying, and it was my fault that it came to this. I left, and with me, so did many others.
As some of you may now me, or [member="Ice"], and maybe even some of the others we have with us, we are a pretty relaxed group. We enjoy good story telling, and we enjoy meeting new writers.
This seems desperate, and that is because it is desperate. We worked really hard to get major, and we did it! Then I killed it, and when I came back, and I saw the mess it had become, I cleaned it, I apologized to my members for my absence, my abandonment some called it.
But I come with a promise that wont happen again.

We are about making stories, and keeping a little tight knit, we are about expanding, and making sure the galaxy feels our touch. We take in all members, but Sith. No more Sith, we have one in, and that is enough. We have more Dark Jedi then anything else, along with a few mercs. We dominion with peace if we can, if not then we are usually saving the day, strange for a Dark Jedi huh? Well we are also here for show that the dark side is not always bad, and believe that compassion, and passion should always be shown. We stay away from conflict with other factions as we believe what we are doing doesnt involve them, its all about us working together to make something great, and fun. Sure we'll help any who ask....as long as their not Sith.

WE ARE ANTI SITH

Maybe you want to join us, but feel you have no character that would fit us, and dont know what to make so that you can join us.
Here's a few suggestions, Make a Sin family member, doesnt have to be a Vahla as Romeo is as he believes theres more the family then just blood.
Just make a random merc who wnats money.
Just make a random Dark Jedi who wants to be a good guy for a change.
Rogue Jedi are fine along with Neutrals.

We could use more Knights, and more Masters as well.

So come join us, and lets make this something fun!

http://starwarsrp.net/groups/309-the-shadow-empire/

Placeholder 0123

P
[member="Silara Vantai"] They're with me now, I'm afraid.

You can have the Imperials. After we crush them.

[member="Graxin Rade"]
You know, I've heard that line before. Minus the Imperial part. Needless to say, I have an apprentice.

[member="Romeo Sin"]
Funny-Jennifer-Gifs-jennifer-lawrence-30146804-500-274.gif

Placeholder 0123

P
[member="Silara Vantai"] fite me irl bro 1v1 yeh.

Best of luck to you and your apprentice!!! Feel free to come clash with us if you so desire, you're quite the lovely writer.

[member="Romeo Sin"] Give me your food.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom