Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Returning to Eshan. (Open)

As the man's pace had become brisk and as he neared the brink of his words barely becoming audible he'd stop and say. "I do not profess to know that answer, let me be clear.. Your path is different from mine, unique..... As such, you will have to find out what this world has in store for you by seizing it by it's horns... Stop caring about the idiosyncrasies of these people whom have branded you a traitor... They are not your friends, they never were... There is a saying... It's better to have an enemy that you know about than to have had a false friend... You have been deceived... Betrayed... Quite frankly, I envy you, you will be able to start over... Some of us are unable to attain that luxury..."

And with that, as a predator leaps into darkness he too would attempt to fall into it's embrace, away from the watchful gaze of the republic and it's inhabitants.

"Farewell, and perhaps our paths will cross again, but it may be under vastly different circumstances.

Yusan Fenn

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom