Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Returning to Eshan. (Open)

Yusan left his ship behind at the port, he left his home behind on Coruscant, and he left his faith behind in the burning ruins of Coruscant. Things were very different now, a Republic he no longer felt pride in, a life without the one person he still could not find anywhere in the galaxy, and any hopes of securing a peace for the future gone off the face of the Galaxy. As he walked he did so with hunched shoulders and soon found himself slumping down onto a bench and closing his eyes, thinking and waiting for something good to happen.

Eshan's stale breeze picked up in potency as an air ship levitated over it's sky-line. From within the metallic vessel a man lingered, the ramp was sent down into the broken pavement. The clamor of metallic boots upon metal floor boards made his foot-falls excessively loud. Still he kept along his intended path until his eyes locked onto a rather normal looking fellow.

"Malues at your service.." His words had a coldness to them it was if his name was just a formality that could be called upon whimsically. He cared little for names, and it showed when he did not ask the stranger for his in return. Rather he continued to watch him through his intent gaze, calculating...Analyzing....
Yusan Fenn

"Yusan, need something." He looked up, he was broken, stuck in a rut that he could not pull himself out of. The burns on his face clear, his metal hand clenched, and his leg that was still injured pained him as he sat there in Eshan's main city, staring at the man before him with a look of contempt. "Because if not, i would ask you leave me to sulk and not attempt to pity a broken fighter." While his words said such, his voice still held a bit of hesitation, he was broken, but he still would defend his home and find his family. [member="Maleus"]

Pulled back his cowl revealing the network of burns that rendered his once Zabrkian features unrecognizable. From within his cloak he'd extend his mechanical forearm which snapped viciously when he clenched his fist. "You are not the first to have his appearance marred by years of battle. Why, I lost my arm on Taris, as well as these burns..." His sub-conscious reverted back to that fateful day he fell to the Sith known as Ballen-Ist... Flames whirled around the duo as they continued their battle, both were grievously injured. But ultimately he was defeated, and as a result he was burned... Literally. "You have the nerve to act defeated..." His face contorted in a spiraling scowl filled with rage .... Rage that had been a learned behavior, for the young Sith, it was a skill that he cherished... Yet there was an uncertainty to his aura, as if he was unsure of himself... As if two opposing forces stretched him in either direction, they both put him at risk of being ripped apart....
Yusan Fenn

Standing behind [member="Yusan Fenn"], Strask spoke to the zabarak in front of him. "Act? Sir, with all due respect, you may know physical injury, but of the soul you seem to know little." His eyes stared directly at @Maleus. "Senator Fenn, I ask you with all seriousness, when will the Republic fall?" His voice would be heard by both, but the Bothan's form was hidden from view. Better to be unknown than draw an assassin. That was never wise.

A faint chuckle bounded from hole that stood in the place of his mouth.. That is until he heard the words. "Senator..." Whom exactly was he dealing with, and this other creature who obscured himself from view... The fact of the matter was that he was utterly ignorant of the current condition of this planet. He was so fixated upon his task of capturing Tugoro he failed to catch up on the current events... It seems his sojourn into the forest did little, save provide him with needless frustration...
His hand fell at his side where the hilt of his Lightsaber lay, he'd prepare to draw it upwards, until he felt a faint tap probe his palm... "No... Maleus..." The voice was feminine, and it was familiar... Alexandra... He thought....

Another voice intermixed with Alexandra's soon his voice was now the dominant half... "Maleus... These cretins are your enemies.... You're weak... You're are nothing....."
"Stop...." "No..." "Stop.." "No." He Thought.

Multiple lines rolled down his nose, it's warmth was odd, but strangely familiar.. "Blood....."
Strask Ak'lya

Yusan Fenn

It was a boring time Carden spent on Coruscant so he decided to just wander. Carden was walking down a sidewalk when he had seen a familiar face. It was Maleus he walked up to him but he was accompanied by two others Carden wondered who and why Maleus was talking to them, but he did not dare speak unless spoken to.

Yusan's eyes slid to the side as the bothan spoke. "Correction, just Yusan Fenn, didn't you hear im a traitor apparently. I wasn't convicted but i guess that that is what happens when Jedi take over the Republic..." Fenn leaned back and looked at the man infront of him now before speaking. "Hey i think that drawing that saber is a bad idea, also you might want to stop talking to yourself, you will end up in a mental institute. (BTW guys, were on Eshan, not Coru.)

[member="Carden Lorps"] [member="Maleus"] [member="Strask Ak'lya"]

Looked on at Yusan with resentment, just the mention of the republic made him angry to his core..."How does that make you feel?" His question was clear and concise but it had meaning beyond a simple utterance... "I mean it isn't everyday someone get's branded a traitor... Someone of your caliber is seemingly ejected on baseless accusations? Well, I'd be angry if I were you..." The grin on his face as he sat down beside the ousted politician... "Politics were never my forte anyway, I always preferred to settle things with combat."

Yusan Fenn

OOC [member="Yusan Fenn"]: I know.
"My apologies, Mr. Fenn, but you still didn't answer me. When will the Republic fall?" The Bothan stared out at the zabarak. He certainly wasn't a man to be trifles with, but drawing a saber? Not a good thing. He readied himself to leave. He needed a route out, but what he needed more was to keep the Republic alive. Ant the Republic needed all the support it could get. The Echani needed to understand that. If only Strask could show him.

"At this rate, i wouldn't be surprised if it fell in a month or less, is that what you wanted to hear? The Republic is done for, they cant keep peace to save their skins and i have more important things to handle than some Republic that acts out of pride over safety for its people." Yusan looked from [member="Strask Ak'lya"] to [member="Maleus"] . "And what exactly is it you want force user, some Jedi sent after me to take me in sense i am no longer someone of importance and im a danger with my force powers. Or a Sith sent after to gut me before i take revenge for attacking my home?" He glared at the man, his eyes unmoving, hand on his mother's saber.

"Stay your hand, I am not your enemy.." His beady red eyes shifted with disdain as he saw the man reaching for his saber.. "I only wish to understand your emotion...." The Zabraks bold comment was sure to conjure an interest in this fellow, or perhaps not, after-all, everyone was different...

"Comrades become enemies, oh how treacherous the heart is. Take your revenge, take vengeance upon those who did you wrong... But realize.... Realize somewhere deep inside the depths of heart that these are qualities of the Sith..."

Having drifted to his feet he'd calmly pace back and forth as he awaited to see what the disavowed man would do... As he did this, his flowing grab flapped ​viciously against the hurricane force winds that suddenly washed through the area...

Through the ensuing gale the metallic straps which held his lightsabers in their place were exposed, his shimmering hilts gleamed malignantly as the suns rays bounced from their it's surfaces... His weapons produced a seemingly palpable warmth, it's pristine beauty reminiscent of Hoth in intensity, and beauty..

"So tell me "Senator", are you Sith?"

Yusan smiled, a dark cold smile that was accompanied by words filled of hate and anger, wanting behind them that spoke volumes that his own words only scratched on. "I am not a Sith, no i am their death, why is it you ask?" Yusan's eyes ran over the Zabrak, even if he had asked Yusan to remain calm there was no shot of that happening, if this man would turn out to be a threat then Yusan would be ready. [member="Maleus"] [member="Strask Ak'lya"]

"That is not, in fact, what I want to hear." The Bothan replied to [member="Yusan Fenn"]. "The Republic stands as long as it's people defend it. And if you turn on those innocent now, if you run and live another day, then it will fall within the month." The Republic was more important than he normally credited, and if he could keep it up, he could make preparations in peace. If not, than his plans would be much harder. ""Show them where they are wrong. The Order needs every ally it can muster. They need you. The Republic needs you."

Yusan looked back over his shoulder and then stared closely at him for a few moments before nodding to him and speaking. "I never said i would not defend those who are innocents, no i will defend them all the best that i can and that is something you can be assured of, otherwise i would be no better than the very Sith that deserve their deaths... As for the Jedi Order, they are not my problem, i care only for the Republic and its people, not the Jedi Order."

[member="Strask Ak'lya"] [member="Maleus"]

"In the name of sovereignty one fights, both sides lose men... Both sides kill. Both sides suffer..." His fingers clutched the straps of his tattered robe, with a defiant pull he'd rip the obsidian linen from his body. A vortex of scars were etched into his crimson skin along with burns that caused certain portions of his dermis to flake off excessively.

"You claim to be a harbinger of destruction, you claim to be a slayer of Sith, of men... Yet you lay down on a slab of stone, you watch on shabbily as your home is ripped asunder... And as all this transpires you wish to start a fight with a man you know nothing of... A man who has been burned by both sides.... I ask you this because in my eyes... You are Sith... You're reactive not collected... You're haughty, not humble."

His eyes spun with rage as he continued to speak spitefully. "You want a fight and I shall not be the one to give it to you... If you desire the smell of blood kill your enemies. Not random men who happen to cross your path..

Yusan Fenn

Yusan's head snapped back and he stood, staring right into [member="Maleus"], his body and eyes showing nothing but anger. "Never... NEVER call me a Sith..." His right hand, the machine that replaced the thing lost to the black suns curled up and for a moment he was about to attack then he stopped everything about what had happened, his body calming, the anger leaving him as he breathed out and sat back against the bench again and looked up at the sky. "Perhaps you are right, but its not like the Republic would even trust me, the damn Mandalorians and that false information..."

" Why are you so dependent on the republic? What, do you need their permission to do what you deem is right? Surely that is a vain existence... To be controlled by various protocols and stipulations... Even when you have done nothing wrong you've been branded a traitor and now people whom you may have considered to be friends may come to you with open arms, but a dagger may linger, close within their reach..."

His eyes changed from their once livid composition to one of a more reserved look, some would mistake it as pity, but it wasn't, it was understanding.. "Make your own way in this world.."
That was Alexandra talking, and quite frankly he was surprised he had said it...

"If you'll excuse me.. I don't feel well..."

He'd attempt to leave.

Yusan Fenn

"Make my own way... like what..." He wouldn't stop the man but the question would linger, the last time he had done that he had been Void and been a criminal. That was something he was not prepared to become again but he could not just sit by like the two had said, he had to fight for those innocents, for those that are missing. [member="Maleus"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom