Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Returning, Kinda

Veevleigh

Pink Perfumed Slicer Waif
Hi all!

I'm not sure if anybody remembers me, I wrote here for a bit at the start of the year for a few months, had lots of fun, and then generally ran out of time and drifted away. But recently...

...well, actually, I still have no time whatsoever. But I miss this place and this character, so thought I'd poke my head in, see if anybody remembered me, and see if I could maybe do a thread or two :)

Veevleigh

That's the perfect reason for a thread, I think [member="Enigma"]

And [member="Sarge Potteiger"] , I should have figured you'd remember me :p

....Also I have no idea if I'm doing this '@' thing right, I kind of forget...

Veevleigh

[member="Enigma"] I'm a bit short on time and still trying to get back in to the habit, so if you start it I'll join :).

And thanks guys!

[member="Darth Arcis"] nice to be remembered :). You know, not by Sarge. Which is creepy.

[member="Darren Shaw"] Thank you! I am jealous of your hair :p

[member="Rainbow Flowers"], Whats cool is that it is all natural.

*L'Oreal, Because you're worth it.*

Yes I do remember you. We tried to start a faction of Jenesaari a while back (yes I may be misspelling the name and I don't care) it was with a now long gone character of mine since both you and Luke left me. :( either way. Welcome back.

Veevleigh

[member="Lorelei Darke"] Well, at least I'm unique :).

[member="Darren Shaw"] Aw, I'm sorry :(. Everything got a bit much. Not that I'd of fitted in very well.

And hey! My hair is natural too!

......Beneath the dye >.>

Veevleigh

I didn't really know what it was and was just along for the ride. Which kind of fit the character >.> [member="Darren Shaw"]

And thanks, [member="Oka Osaa"] , that didn't sound creepy at all :p

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream
[member="Rainbow Flowers"]

Well well well, I certainly remember you - joining up similar time as myself (Ben Trasker was a character we dabbled with, but fell through!).

Nice to see you again, and hope things are nice and balanced for you and you enjoy your time here - me and my alts are always up for RP; big, small...whatever.

Just shout if you want any help to get back on...here's me talking like you're a n00b.

Have fun! :)

Veevleigh

[member="Asterion"] Thanks :). Nice to be remembered! I can't say I remember Ben off the top of my head, but I'm sure I would if I saw the thread/avatar or something. I'm bad with names >.>.

Oka Osaa

Oh.. creepy? It only gets worse from here...

*holding a banana to his ear* I'd hang up before it gets worse if I were you

[member="Rainbow Flowers"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom