Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Returning from Absence, Looking for a fight with GA

Hey everyone, I've been gone for awhile due to exams. Which will be fully concluded soon, meaning I intend to return to active writing on the 27th of June.

I intend to clean up my character bio and do some proper maintenance before then. But was wondering if anyone in the Galactic Alliance would be interested in a fight? I've envisioned my Stormtrooper CT-47B having been stranded behind GA territory since the eve of war with the surviving members of his small, ever shrinking squad. And that they have been making small desperate strikes against the GA whenever possible. I've no idea what world this would best occur on, and as such would be happy to discuss further details with anyone interested. But I'm thinking we could do one of two scenarios (though I'm open to new suggestions):

• Scenario 1: A surprise attack on a Galactic Alliance outpost or unaffiliated village in GA territory, where CT-47B will attempt to seize control of a ship or shuttle that can facilitate the evacuation of him and a few other NPC's back to First Order territory. Goes wrong, encountering far more resistance than expected, (ie you).
  • Scenario 2: Who are these karking Stormtroopers with the gall to attack our (your) people? Questions someone in the GA. Before dispatching a standard force to drive out these ferocious white clad rebels, who promptly decimate the unprepared troops. Leaving no-one local who'll willingly hunt them down. As such a call is placed out for off-world assistance; maybe a small group of professionals answer it. Perhaps a Jedi, or two. A master and a padawan off on what sounds like an easy mission. But whoever comes would find themselves searching for a well prepared enemy. Who seeks to send a message by driving off or destroying whatever comes after them. And to use their newfound infamy to bargain an unarmed vessel with which to return home, in exchange for the end of their operations.
    TgLg1h6.png
I'm hoping this would be a fun test of skill and strength for our characters, and am hoping to find of 1-3 people of varying skill who'd be up for a fight. No preference on force users or non force users, or on equipment. But would prefer that if you are a godlike force being or a legendary non force using warrior whose trampled countless worlds you not bring a pantheon of others to slap me around till you grow weary. (Ie, 3 new padawans, a knight and their padawan, a single master/godawan as an example of reasonable distribution of numbers/power)

Death isn't necessary, but if you really want it to be. Mention it before the fight so I can minmax my gear and dodge every hit (just joking, come at me)

[member="CT-47B"]

I mean not strict GA but a floater. I'd take you on, in any of said scenarios.

Could try and wrangle me up for smuggling in weapons to Resistance in FO turf too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom