Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Returning and searching for players

Hello,

I am returning after a long pause and would like to play again. I am lost as always with the lore of the forum, and I am not a native speaker too. So be gentle, please. ^^
I have a Mandalorian Lepi as main char, a sith and a Zeltron archaeologist as secondary, but would adapt and make new chars for new playing. (But I would like to play my Lepi again ^^)

Hello,

I am returning after a long pause and would like to play again. I am lost as always with the lore of the forum, and I am not a native speaker too. So be gentle, please. ^^
I have a Mandalorian Lepi as main char, a sith and a Zeltron archaeologist as secondary, but would adapt and make new chars for new playing. (But I would like to play my Lepi again ^^)
Welcome back!

I'll be gentle.

I have a Mandalorian bounty hunter Casany Praxor Casany Praxor who can play with your Lepi.

Can discuss here or PM or add me at 'dieshize'

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom