Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Returner returning

Neith Shell

Jedi and (ethical) Smuggler
I've been away on personal matters, and I'm finally able to return. Things seem vastly different so I decided it might be best to make one LFG topic for my three characters rather than one for each. Here goes. I'm open to most, if not all. Enemies, friends, allies, rivals... Anything but romance, because I'm a threatening to shoot the cupid if it comes close.

Zet Reav
Arkanian 'smarter than thou' mindset.
Uses normal gloves with a fake fifth finger to fill. Just out of custom.
Mandalorian 'Killing the enemy is preventing future damage' combat medic.
Always carries drugs and items for aggressive medicine.
His ship's kitchen is also a drug lab.
Creates things. Has/had (need to check up on it) a small pharmaceutic company.
The Reav clan is dead, but they used to be raiders.
Not really trustful of the 'Space Sorcerers' bunch.

Hild
Valkyri (7′2″/2,18 m) Sith with a somewhat improper training. Was meant to be an expendable assassin but ended up outliving the master.
Remembers everything.
Brute strength is good to solve problems.
Forges documents and IDs.
Uses fake IDs of her own to travel around.
Goes by 'Icy' in the criminal world. Hild is not even her real name.
Used to keep moving around out of paranoia. Recently stopped doing that.
A Sith, but more focused on her own survival than JedixSith affairs.

Neith
Zeltron
Refuses to admit she's an adrenaline junkie. But is.
Jedi Knight who ran away because she's not fit to be impartial and think of the greater good.
Like the smaller good right then and there.
Ethical smuggler (refuses drugs and slavery, uses Force abilities and droids to plot safe courses through the most dangerous delivery jobs)
Might be a bit pushy using pheromones and mind powers to convince others she is in the right. Only when she is right, though. Prove her wrong.
Ship has enough illegal upgrades to land her in jail. Probably.

Kallirróē Vrenth

K
Heyya! I’m playing this ex-Imperial (a new character, but I’m experimenting with the time-jump) that is currently an independent contractor, who also despises force-users. I think she can be an interesting pairing for Zet Reav Zet Reav . Hit me up if you are interested, we can shoot some ideas up and brainstorm :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom