Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Returned

So after a long hiatus, I'm back. Love me or hate me.....I don't care. I'm here to write again with a new mentality....and for my haters....I'm going to give you a reason to hate. Nothing personal.....just hate the drama and your drama you spit on me to make me walk away the first couple of times. Want me to walk away again.....spit further with more conviction.....can't spit that far, blame your mother for teaching you lies.

With some sh*t off my chest, I'm going to do what I want, when I want, where I want, and to who I want. And thank you to my g/f [member="Satia"] for drawing me back. [member="Krest"] I owe you much! So who are we killing this time around.......everyone, right. Jedi are boring.....piont me to the enemy and I will break them to a bent knee only to show them.....Darth Venefica is back. #killngfish

[member="Darth Venefica"]

giphy.gif

So much catching up to do and so much fun

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom