Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Location: Yinchorr, The ruins of The Imperial Royal Guard Academy

Year: 850 ABY

The wind blew harshly and the sun scorched the surface of the desert planet, not a single drop of water in sight. The Praetorian Guard stood in front of the ruins of the once great Imperial Royal Guard Academy, which once stood proudly stained with dried blood and marks from past battles now simply a decaying monument to a now dead Empire that was all but a distant memory for the Guard. A tattered flag of the Galactic Empire barely hanging onto a rotting wooden pole near the entrance to the Academy the crimson red color of the flag now bleached from the harsh sun above. The Guard continued to stand in front of the Academy breathing heavily inside of her helmet, as memories of training at the Academy began to come back to the aged soldier the screams of fellow initiates falling in battle...it was beautiful if she could she would cry a single tear.

The Crimson Red Guard would take a single step inside of the abandoned Academy the sound of her cybernetics moving echoed through out the empty halls, causing various animals to scatter and run away from the dark crevices of the Academy and into the bleak desert outside. She proceeded to make her way inside of the empty corridors her cybernetics and foot steps continuing to echo off of the walls with each step she took. The walls of the ruined building we're crumbling around The Guard revealing other rooms of the Academy, looking into the room The Guard would see a personal room looted of anything valuable aside from the Bed itself was this her room? She wasn't sure nor did she currently cared her current goal was to savage any remaining Imperial Technology, and or weaponry.

[member="Shadow Guard Thalnoth"]

The spark of inspiration, the spark of one who deserved to live, The smell of sand filtered through the Shadow Guard's helmet, his Fury Class Interceptor slowly floated in space, as he got closer to the planet he reminisced the memories of him becoming Shadow Guard, the highest of guard there was, but now, the Praetorian Guard was the self acclaimed guard to the first order, Thalnoth would change that for all who viewed that, his classes came from the former Emperor, he could even compete with the former Darth Vader, though that didn't matter anymore did it?

The Fury Class Interceptor broke through the Atmosphere of the planet- it slowly broke through the cloud line of the planet, soon the ship descended down on the planet floor, it opened it's leg's and gripped the ground with a solid grip, Thalnoth slowly hit the button for the ramp, a white smoke filtered out of the ship as the ramp came down, the menacing figure slowly came down the ramp his cloak flapping behind him showing his muscle fitted armor showing off his case of muscles.

The Shadow Guard slowly walked down to the ruins of the Academy a sudden flash back hit him, it was him dueling with vader to be able to get in, he shook his head, he slowly walked into the ruined academy, he walked past the rooms stopping at one with a person inside, he ignited his saber it was fitted to his liking, "What are you doing here Praetorian Guard." Thalnoth growled with hostility, "This is not your turf." Thalnoth said.

[member="Red Guard Kaytia"]

The Guard looked behind her hearing the sound of a Lightsaber igniting caused her to quickly take out and extend her battle scarred Force Pike a spark of electricity popping off the end of the Pike. Before extending the Pike towards the black armored claded warrior behind her, the sounds of her cybernetic revving and squealing echoed off the ruined walls of the Academy more causing more stray animals to scurry out of the dark corners of the building. "I could ask you the same question Sith, what are you doing in the fallen remains of the Galactic Empire...Have you come to rob what is left of it? Well you're too late whatever is left has rotted away or rusted there is nothing of value here." She said her eyes occasionally looking over at the blade the humming sound of the Idle weapon sent chills up her spine.

Now why would a Sith be here at the once great Imperial Royal Academy?, was he attempting to reuse the structure as a base of operations? No this building is far too gone to be used effectively no...this Sith was here for something but for what? She wasn't sure could it be possible that this intruder standing in front of her was a Shadow Guard of old? It seemed as though she was not the only Guard that has managed to survive all these years a fossil of a by gone era. As she placed the pieces together she would lower her weapon from the man in front of her a sigh of relief escaping from her mouth. "You...you we're part of the Shadow Guard...correct?" though normally she would bow before her superiors she dare not risk getting her head chopped off by a man who may or may not be a fellow Guard.

"I could ask you the same question Sith, what are you doing in the fallen remains of the Galactic Empire...Have you come to rob what is left of it? Well you're too late whatever is left has rotted away or rusted there is nothing of value here." The figure said to Thalnoth.

Sith.

How Comical.

Thalnoth studied what she said, did she say he was a sith- How funny was that? It was clear everyones mind was clouded by black meaning sith- but no, it meant other- yet people clearly didn't say much about it.

​"Sith-I am of no sith-I would never wish to be called a sith" Thalnoth said to the guard who spoke to him as he twirled lightsaber pike looking at her with a slight grimace even though he wasn't a Sith he still had a overwhelming amount of Force Power.

What would a Praetorian Guard be doing at a Academy like this- Thalnoth didn't even need to think about it, she was probably a former student or was doing scavenging for the First Order, he despised the First Order but still liked working for them.

"You...you we're part of the Shadow Guard...correct?" The guard said looking at him.

"Yes-I was apart of the Shadow Guard trained by Vader and other Sith Lords alike to protect the Emperor." Thalnoth said as he unignited his pike looking at her.

The Guard would proceed to sigh out of relief before placing her Force Pike into a large tube like holster on her back, which was as red as the armor that she wore. "I too trained here for many grueling years, fighting my own peers and eventually killing one of my friends on the Squall in front of the Emperor himself...I protected that man from his rise as chancellor to the fall of the Empire." She said with an angry snarl escaping her lips as she recounts the death of The Emperor and the fall of The Galactic Empire. Her hand balling into a fist as anger began to course through her body, eventually the woman would proceed to slam her foot down onto a rusted bed frame causing it to fall apart from the impact. "But...it is a relief to see another Guard that served the Empire all those years ago." She said walking out of the decaying room and out in the empty yet filth ridden corridors, littered with dead carcasses of animals who crawled into the ruins to die.

"I came here to Yinchorr to find relics of the fallen Empire and preserve them to let me never forget what those Rebel scum took away from me...took away from us." The Guard said as she continued to navigate through the halls of the Academy her voice echoing off of the walls.

Thalnoth listened to the former guard looking at her with a slight relieved face, he slowly scanned over her figure, it didn't look like she aged nor did it look like Thalnoth aged because he was put into cyro status. Thalnoth continued to listen to her as she explained her self and such when she started to walk away he followed, "Hm- It seems we share the same opinions" Thalnoth said continuing to trace behind the guard with long strides.

"It's good to see a guard like you, but some day I will pass along and be deceased, i just wish to give others my skills and training- You Royal Guard's were under trained, but if I were to train you- you could be a killer" Thalnoth said

Thalnoth put foward his Lightsaber Pike and showed it to the guard, "Imagine using this- a instant killer if your able to use it." Thalnoth said.

The bright glare of the saber temporarily blinded The Guard, however after a few seconds she was able to recoup her vision and look upon the saber. While she was no stranger to seeing the weapon it still amazed her each time it ignited, that much power in ones hand. A weapon that can destroy entire armies, droids, ships yes no other weapon could even come close to it. Which was even more of a shame that it was used by such treacherous beings like the Jedi, them wielding the weapon was almost like an insult to her and the fallen Galactic Empire of old.

"I agree that us Royal Guards we're given no training with the Lightsaber, but i do not blame our Emperor nor Lord Vader for not training us to use such elegant weaponry..." She said before taking off her crimson red helmet, revealing her machine like face the only organic thing that seemed to be left of her besides her organs we're her cold brown eyes. Which lit up as they looked upon the weapon her fingers twitching tempted to grasp at the Pike but for the mean time she had restrained herself. "Then again us Guards had no real reason to use it, i have killed a few Jedi without such weaponry...still i ponder to what it would feel like to cut a man down with it..." She said letting out another sigh, the cybernetic woman looking away from the saber walking over towards a doorway which led out towards The Squall which has since been in ruin much like the rest of the Academy.

With pieces of stone missing from the arena, much of it decayed over time as the harsh sandy winds blew across the stone. A few dead animal carcasses lined the arena reminding the woman of the many students who failed to pass their trials, the Guard continued to walk over towards the middle of the Arena, kicking a few of the carcasses to the side and down the hole below. "You said you we're looking to pass down your teachings correct?" She said before taking out her Force Pike and turning it on before pointing the head of the weapon to the Shadow Guard. "Then you shall teach me these techniques so i may kill the treacherous Jedi and the Rebel scum..."

"I agree that us Royal Guards we're given no training with the Lightsaber, but I do not blame our Emperor nor Lord Vader for not training us to use such a elegant weapon." The Royal Guard said.

"Then again us guards had no real reason to use it, I have kiled a few jedi without such Weaponry..I still ponder to what it would feel like to cut a man down with it" The Guard said.

Thalnoth was silent for a few seconds before answering, "It feel's like a hot knife going through butter, It takes little no effort to slice- it does take effort and training to use it correctly." Thalnoth said.

Thalnoth followed behind the Royal Guard looking around as he did so looking at the old ruins of the Academy which brought memories back flooding to his eyes it was good times.

"You said you we're looking to pass down your teachings correct?" She said before taking out her Force Pike and turning it on before pointing the head of the weapon to the Shadow Guard. "Then you shall teach me these techniques so i may kill the treacherous Jedi and the Rebel scum..."

Thalnoth raised his Lightsaber Pike igniting it and he would delve into his Force Power, he would use Force Speed, "As you say- I am trained to kill and you will not come out of this uninjured" Thalnoth would say running at her with extreme speed- only his gray after image could be seen as he made multiple strikes at the Royal guard and Slashes at insane speed.

The Guard would proceed to block the Lightsaber strikes with her Force Pike, each strike from the saber causing several sparks to fly off of the weapon. The sound of the Pike making contact with the saber echoed through out the empty and ruined Academy scaring off more of the local wild life, that inhabited it's walls. Despite the brutal nature of the Shadow Guard she continued to block his attacks quite well, even being able to put in a few of her attacks as well but unsuccessfully hitting her target. The Squall beneath them would occasionally crack and crumble underneath their weight as they sparred on the narrow platforms, debris and the carcasses of the dead animals falling down into the black abyss below.

As The Guard continued to block those powerful and fast strikes her balance would be lost and she would fall off the platform, but not before she would unsheathe a Vibro Knife and stab the crumbling platform keeping her from falling down towards her death, though doubly the structure could hold the woman's weight for much longer as a few hair line cracks began to form from the Vibro Knife's stab into the stone.

The Shadow Guard continued his barrage of attacks, each of his strikes glided off the saber due to his highly resistance to lightsabers, It was one thing Thalnoth hated about Royal Guards, they were granted those and most of them died within seconds of protecting the emperor, though it was no biggy, It was training that won over the tide of the match and Shadow Guards had his training from Darth Vader, the best of the best or as he knew of.

Thalnoth knew to withdrawl and within this fight, it held no immediate danger to his life, the force knew of his skill and told him if he was going to win or not- so many things the force could do.

When the Former Royal guard tripped and was hanging on for dear life, Thalnoth was usually suppose to kill all his targets though he felt sympathy, Thalnoth saw the cracks in the floor and used the force to hold it up and make it stronger Thalnoth walked over to the Royal Guard looking at her, "If you want me to teach you we'll have to be partners- And maybe for my prize for winning the fight you can give me a kiss." Thalnoth say with a loud chuckle as he extended a hand to the Royal Guard to help up

She shook her head up at the Shadow Guard refusing his help, and in one swift motion the Guard would climb back up onto the crack ridden platform that they stood on. The Guard proceeded to sheathe her Vibro Knife back as well as placing the Force Pike on the holster strapped to her back, meant to keep the weapon tightly packed. The Guard proceeded to dust off her crimson red armor and cloth that was wrapped around her waist. "A kiss? for a Shadow Guard you have a knack for telling Jokes i assumed Lord Vader had beaten that out of you." She said giving him a slight scoff before walking away from the narrow platforms that was The Squall before sitting down on the staircase that led to the rest of the Academy. The Guard taking off her helmet and placing it to the side revealing her cybernetic riddled face, taking out a small cylinder of water before downing it down her gullet the sweet cold taste of the water hydrating her tired body.

"Besides i'm sure i am a little old for your tastes, that saying about Alderaanian Wine tasting better with age doesn't apply to me." She said letting out a sigh of relief as from drinking her refreshing beverage before offering it to the Shadow Guard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom