Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Return of the... Whatever I am.

So, while back, February, I put up an LOA due to losing a job. Moving in with the Fiancee, and then dealing with a couple other more personal matters. I had an expected leave of about two weeks, then evolved into about a month, and its now been almost two months.

Went to fiancees graduation, very fun and enjoyed ourselves. About a week later we moved half way across the country for her new station. Dealing with quite a bit along the way with difficulties in moving everything as well as legit pulling a "Crap we need to turn around I forgot ITEM A" after being on the road for about an hour. Having difficulties with our agent for our new home, both of our banks froze our accounts because they thought we were "fraudulent use" on our cards, then just after we move in, deal with the Covid-19 lock down in our area.

Needless to say, I was not wrong when I made the statement of "When it rains it pours."

Anyways, I have limited internet at the moment, and will return to my regular Factory duties as normal, however, posting will not be an option for me until I have internet set up. And since funny enough, Internet in this day and age is not considered "Essential" I have to wait for this Covid-19 lock down to end before we can install internet to our place. Plus dealing with a host of other issues.

I hope you all can forgive me with the extremely late notice. Anyways, back to what you are doing.

TL;DR: Two week LOA? Nope. Two Months! Sorry peeps. Back to Factory, No posting for now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom