Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Return of the. . . this guy?

Hello there...

I've been on this site for the impressive length of an entire couple of months, before going AWOL for over a year due to IRL commitments.

I'm making a return, certain that it will last way longer this time. Currently working on a new character to make a fresh start but wanted to dust off old Spek here for a few RPs in the meanwhile.

He's a force-sensitive (non-affiliated) smuggler freelance spacer. So the place doesn't matter since his ship is his home. He can be doing whatever as long as there's - even if only the promise of - some creds down the line. After all, freelancers gonna freelance. It can even be a totally casual RP in between jobs for him or some shenanigans that falls into his lap.

As for light vs dark, he's been known for the occasional slip to either side while walking the line. So it doesn't matter as well. I actually enjoy having a character being thrown into a moral dilemma that forces them to re-evaluate their beliefs. But again, it can be anything, from dark and gritty to sparkles and rainbows

Any takers?

...General Kenobi.

No constraint for either my Jedi or Sith. Vayla is doing a bit of exploring and adventuring and spelunking these days but flexible to most scenarios. Drane is a Sith but isn’t limited on who he interacts with.

I’m not imaginative when it comes to stories but I’m thinking Drane needs someone to transport something for another party? Can expand on that maybe or something totally different. Can DM this if best!

Sorry, haven't had the time to look into the bios yet. I agree, it doesn't need an intricate and pre-established plot, and for casual RPs I actually prefer to let things develop naturally as we go.

"I need some dude to take X from Y to Z", is a good enough hook.

Still, we can move this to DMs if you'd prefer to file the edges.

Sorry, haven't had the time to look into the bios yet. I agree, it doesn't need an intricate and pre-established plot, and for casual RPs I actually prefer to let things develop naturally as we go.

"I need some dude to take X from Y to Z", is a good enough hook.

Still, we can move this to DMs if you'd prefer to file the edges.
No prob on bios. I shouldn’t admit it but I don’t even trust my own. Only make ‘em cuz they’re understandably required. Feel free to gloss at your leisure but they’re otherwise basic.

100% agreed on organic storytelling! I more just meant I’m dreadful at thinking of even just a starting plot point short of having drinks in a cantina. If Y to Z is good then let’s do it!

Lemme give it a bit of a think and we can DM!

Started a conversation with everyone to discuss any details you want to put fourth.

I'll try to have the thread up today, but anyone else who's just reading this now and wanting to join feel free to let me know, I'll add you to the convo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom