Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Return of the (Silver) Jedi

Hey folks. Its been a long time since I have been a part of the Silver Jedi Order. Recap: I joined within the first week of the faction going Major as an alternate character of Xander Carrick (This characters Father) and left due to a whole bunch of variables.

Since I have a huge muse for Zeph, I am wanting to bring him back to the Silver Jedi. Return him Home as it were. So I was wondering if there would be 2-3 people who would be willing to step up to the plate and help me with this arc?

Of course I will choose people who I think would be best for me to work with, as well as a character that would make an impact with Zeph. To be frank, I have no idea where this would lead after the redemption. Just stay as friends, something more, mentor/student, mutual respect, whatever. I am up for it. As long as it flows naturally, I will likely go with it.

So I guess here are the sign ups! Let me know if you are interested.

Unfortunately, I've been away for some time now, otherwise distracted in those few times I've actually been given to post; however I am glad to see a familiar face returning to the Silver Jedi Order and would be happy to thread with you should you so desire.

[member="Zephyr Carrick"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom