Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Return of the Shadow Empire

Let the darkness embrace you...
We have returned...​
Formed from by the Dark Jedi Master Romeo Sin and a rag tag team after finding the planet Eclisptica, the Shadow Empire was born to combat that Sith with a taste of their own medicine. The Shadow Empire found it's home in the Tingel Arm, siding with the Silver Jedi Order, and Republic, though it's help was not welcomed officially. The Shadow Empire grew, eventually, into the Shadow Dynasty as it expanded further into the depths of the Fringe. It was then that the empire began to have inward fighting, and the Shadow King began to loose control of his people. In his own self exile, he left the Shadow Empire to [member="Aedan Miles"] and his care kept it up in running while the Shadow King soul searched.​
Now it's time the darkness went back to it's roots.​
What is the Shadow Empire?

Simply put, it's a Dark Jedi/Exile/Refugee/Scoundrel faction that gives an opportunity for new members of the site to join, and get their feet wet in faction activity without the worry of anything but story and character building.

Why bring it back?

Honestly, to get it back to the root of what it used it to be, pure story based faction driven by the members.

How does it work?

It's a triumvirate ruled empire, The Shadow King, The Lord of Wardens and the Ambassador. It's Dark Side/Neutral and self sustained, meaning that if you want it, and we aint got it, we will make it. We ensure that all our apprentices are trained in some manner, and that the faction goes in the direction that the members can all agree on. Polls and Votes are what point us to the next story arc of the Shadow Empire. We don't have order for Force Users as Dark Jedi don't really do that, and all are welcome to come and go as they please so long as they stay loyal to the Empire of Shadows.

Why don't you explain more about the faction so that people who have never heard of it can have a better understanding of the premise.

How did the faction start in the first place? Why is it reforming? Where is it reforming? Changes from the old Faction?

The devil is in the details bro.

[member="Atheus Voidwalker"] [member="Amethyst"] Sovereign

I have made the appropriate edits, I apologize for the short handed description, I was quiet tired when I wrote that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom