Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Return of the Lost One (Justice Shipping, others PM for invite)

tumblr_njs5lxab7d1rl195mo1_1280.jpg

The cold rain pelted on the small shack in an unkind hail. The rusted metal russled under the barrage, threatening to give way at any moment. Inside the lighting was dim, the mononrail it was welded to was the only thing keeping this small building standing. Inside those who were sleeping lay, oblivous to their horrible circumstances. If they weren't then they were too acustomed to it to give it much care. As the monorail overhead began to come to life with use, it made the shed shake horribly. The bolts rattled, causing a hellish ruckus that would have woke the dead. But those inside were far from asleep.

Three knocks at the metal door brought the four men in dingy armor to their feet, battered rifles ready for whatever would come. Their leader stepped to the door and cautiously opened it. He peered around the barely opened door before slinging it wide open. A rain soaked twi'lek stepped into the small shack, not caring to move his tattered cloak from his obscured face.

The monon rail left and only the sound of the rain's barrage accented the silence as the four men waited, leaning in.

"Well?" One asked at last, his voice high in demanding panic.

The alien extended his green palm, "Payment first."

The boss filled the flesh with a lump of credits that quickly vanished. The four faces looked at his, straining, trying to read anything from his expression. The alien merely gave a nod, their faces changed from pained waiting to joy and excitement. The other hand reached out, producing a small datachip, "The Ship you lost a year ago was not easy to find, but there is its current location and next expected destination. Running freight in the Unknown regions. I make no promises about what you find there."

The captain seized the chip with a hungry hand, "You don't have to."

He and his men were soon storming out to transmit this code to those who had once cared about their lost King of Soceras, James Justice.

----------------------------------------------------

James had never loved Csillia, he hated the Chiss that grew there, he hated the cold that came from it and the government that oppressed people. Before he might have done something about the tight government--maybe a few boming raids, maybe insurectionists, maybe by helping bring pure anarchy.

But as this James landed the Nestis Cora in the outcropping of the frost driven moutain, he knew one thing more than ever before. James Justice was dead.

That man had died on Graveyard when he failed his wife once more. He had become a monster. One that he hated. He had become a killer, a murderer, a drunk, and a scoundrel. He had become worse with every passing second--to the point where James couldn't even stand to look at his own reflection anymore, even in the view port. So he vanished. Instead of hurting and ruining the lives he loved even more, he packed his bags, stowed his gear and went back to the one thing that he knew he could do without causing hell to those he loved. Smuggling.

"This is what I am meant to do," the disheveled spacer said to himself as he turned and looked over his dirty gunship. It was, like him disheveled, and like him, empty and alone. His tired eyes set on the door as he prepared for yet another business transaction. From smuggler to lord of many to once more to living hand to mouth. "This is my lot in life."

He stepped out into the snow cave, his boots troping in the snow, making distinct footprints.

[member="Lady Kay"]
[member="Thraxis"]
[member="Jessica Justice"] / [member="Ryn'Dhal"]
[member="Stardust Raxis"]

It had been times passing, Thraxis had grown accustomed to his new lodgings, a throne fit for a king though his stature showed anything less. He was a madman idly passing time, his fingers twisting between them a card with elegance as he took in a deep inhale. The smell had once not long ago been a foreign and alien scent. Cleanliness, sanity and most of all, devoid of the scent of booze. It was a charming smell, not something that could replace the repugnant odor of death and decay but he had to keep his palace clean for the guests that never came.

As he darted the card between his fingers, a form shifted the door open, the ugliness and sense of familiarity of a Gammorean walked through, one of the Couriers of the city, draped in sweat as he was forced to play a game of cat and mouse in a labyrinth. He fell to a knee, only to be quickly razed by an irritated gaze. Thraxis was no king, nor was he royalty in the faintest sense of the word. The Gammorean quickly patted himself down, extending a hand with a small chip between the flabby folds. A message sent, he had insisted most messages, be it of the exception of the highest order, be sent in an archaic format, that way it would be a nigh impossible task to trace it back to their source. A tiresome endeavors but it kept people from locating his family's hold.

With a quick darting of eyes, the tapping of a finger along his ceiling chairs rims his brow raised his mouth lowering as he handed the note back, "And here I thought he had died a horrible death at the hand of a Zombie. Looks like I owe Kumros some Credits. Sly Bastard always knew what bets to take..." a gruntled tonne about him as he got about grabbing his things, an arm-twisting behind the ceiling chair to reveal a blackened bag, its form scorched beyond recognition. With a jump and a bounce, he departed from his throne room, down the disjointed stairwell and into the tropical thunder that had blown in the night before.

With a Speeder taken and a few hours of travel overall, he had made his way to a mired landscape, a single ornate holding of steel uplifted from the ground as the water tried with all its might to weigh down the ancient structure. A Gammorean took over, swapping out Thraxis and taking the Speeder back to Dar'Manda. With a flick of the switch, a pale green light shined, his form stepping into a dry Elevator as he quickly ascended up and onto the platform. A small coated in a layer of sticky black sat perched, a few Gammoreans and Weequay moved between the ship, the lights flashing on and off as darkness tried to suck out its vision. With a quick step and a hop Thraxis had made his way into eh Ship, the others the following suit as they started to flick the gears on and off, a gentle choir of clicks and boops as the ship ascended from its darkened shelf.

It hadn't taken long for their escape from the hellscape of the Graveyard, Thraxis giving an uneasy wave as he left for the first time in what had felt like an eternity. Thraxis sight shifted outside, the sparkling jewels that dotted the void was always breathtaking, something that always put him in his place. His life coming into perspective unlike so many others in the galaxy, looking at their finite existence as the existence the Galaxy had waited for since its inception. The journey only lasted a few hours, his attention shifting between idle converse to simply staring at the stretched lights of the stars, before finally, a new conversation piece arose. A weequays voice echoed in the back of his mind, "Thraxis, we have arrived." the dreary voice sputtered, a clearly newer member to his hold with such obvious fear infecting his throat. With a wave of the hand, they descended onto the location, the frost driven cold a stark contrast to the tropical warmth he had embraced not more than a few hours ago.

The ship lowered down with an echo, its voice cut down by the raging blizzard as the back compartment slowly lowered, leaving a deep imprint in the snow as Thraxis slowly stumbled out, the toxic scent of alcohol seeping across his armor as he batted at the snow. He listened for any cries, any animal that had inhabited the mighty mountains. Though not a sound, disappointment rushed through his voice as he sighed, "You boys just hang back. Not like there is any good killings to be had here it seems." he said with a disgruntled tone before heading into the Snow Cave James had just darted into, following the fleeting footsteps that within a day would become like himself, a nothing. As he approached the cave his hands cusped, his voice enhanced as he yelled into the cave. "Oi, ya daft bastard! Is this where ya have been hiding?" he had hoped he was right when he heard that less than a percent of Csilla was made up of things that weren't Chiss.
[member="James Justice"]

33 years old, one child, and a life time of tales and sorrows

She sat in her little quaint home on a hill iver looking the capital city of imahalyan, her house neither bigger then a common person yet still was adorned in the royal colors of the people...a reminder she was always watching over them and never over them at all.

However with it came paper work...many things had been happening within the universe, the mandalorians had lost their power...mandalore had been turned into a wasteland...and a good chunk of her people had perished

She stopped typing on her pad...she sat back and rubbed her eyes...still slightly tainted with the dark side...posing as a ally for lady kay meant playing the part of a dark sider...the continent pulling of the dark and light each time she corrupted and purged it away was painful...but it was something she needed to do

Suddenly a tune came from the pad...she sat up as she looked at it..the heck was it? A code?...she ran the code as she placed it into a map and jumped...it showed a location...csilla....she looked to the message and dropped the pad...it seemed...her brother James justice....was alive...she stood as she looked to the medical Droid as she told it too take care of the child, she then armored up as she walked out and told her guards to keep the place secured, she then biased a ship and flew off setting the coordinates

A few hours later

The fighter appeared out of the dark of space, she made her way to the coordinates, she landed a little ways out and got out...she looked around at the cold and started walkimg, she followed her Hud as she stopped , she saw thraxis...she reached out with the firce to james...feelimg around for him...trying to whisper in his mind

james...it's me...your sister

6dd94b2685d7ae86ff6494185a12663f.jpg
James halted, he could hear a voice that had once been familiar to him. A voice he had hated--then learned to tolerate. He instinctively reached for his thigh to grip--nothing. The spacer gave a wry, tired smile at the old habit. He didn't carry a blaster any more, or any weapon for that matter. He didn't needed it, and he didn't want to kill anymore. He was tired of the killing. The dingy figure turned slowly, looking to the man who had arrived.

Of the things that had changed the James, his eyes were the most different. Where life, passion, zeal, and lust had roared like a fire he now held the cold look of dead embers. The dark brown orbs of his eyes had once held the purple fire of the dark-side or the crisp blue glow of the light--but now they carried only a lifeless void.

A silence filled the cave. A lack of sleep, proper social interaction, good food, clean water, and any real hope had exhausted his mind slowly. He could hear Stardust's voice whisper in his mind, dimly but he could still hear it.

At last he licked his lips and spoke, "Ye are not supposed to be here."

page-break.png

<<Sir, we have something>> A cold voice declared as its blue skinned owner came to a crisp salute.

The Chiss officer turned, his red glowing eyes piercing the near total darkness, <<What is it?>>

<<The smuggling ship that we have been looking for has landed, we have co-ordinates, with it have landed two other unauthorized ships in the system along the Hygerian range.>>

The officer inclined his head slightly, <<Very good, our patience has paid off.>>

<<Yes indeed, sir. Your planning was right.>>

<<But still, we should leave nothing to chance. Have you dispatched the troops?>>

<<Of course, sir.>>

<<Good, double the forces sent. I want that ship, and I want those smugglers alive at all costs.>>

<<Yes, sir, very good sir.>>

[member="Thraxis"]

To say he was shocked was an understatement, the look in James' eyes, it used to hold passion, a flare that could ignite a star from near death, a forest set ablaze with but a pinch of it. But here. Here stood a new man, not reborn from the ashes but seemingly dragged into them strangled and left to wander but a mere shadow of a corpse. Thraxis clicked his heels against each other, taking a few steps forward leaving in his wake small imprints as his jaw unhinged, words ringing out, the cockiness dissipated as overall unimpressed filled his every word. "Well... Don't you just look like a Debbie Downer wrapped up in a suit of Negative Nelson." he said as he strolled around James, circling around him as he sized him up.

It was becoming an all too familiar feeling now it seemed. People he once knew well, or at least, knew had been turning left right and center as if a curse had befallen him. He tried to stare into those once emblazoned eyes now all he saw was a husk, not even a shade. It seemed too surreal like someone had recreated him just forgot to fill up the passion meter. As he looked him up and down a frown formed, his cheeks swollen with air as a sour face spread across the rest of him. "I mean really. I have tortured corpses with more life than you," he stated, his arms folding as he let out one last click of the boots before his fingers ran the length of his arm. "And ya would think I was talking metaphorically. No I mean literally. They at least have muscle reactions, in your state I doubt you are capable of even that." he was laying into the man hard, harder than he should have but such a stark change of attitude was rare to come by even in an ever expanding galaxy.

With a single sigh he changed his tone, the formalities were out of the way, dispatched and tossed to the side. "Right, why did ya call me out here. Want me to go kill someone? A heist?" the words rang sharply from his mouth, the less than serious demeanor quickly flushed away drifting out the cave with the freezing breeze. "Or did ya need money for a Booty Call? Cause I ain't got no cash. Though I do know a few single Gammoreans that wouldn't mind a good bedding." the words came out foreign and alien, as if his tongue struggled to wrap around the words that he spoke. "I mean, their Men but... Well I don't judge." he finished up a few last clicks of his fingers against his armor as a quiver ran through his body, the cold starting to fester in his armor and slowly creeping around his body like vines creeping over a tree.
[member="James Justice"] [member="Stardust Raxis"]

She ran up the snowy hill before she spotted the cave, she gave a flare of pryokinesis around her to heat the air and her, she kept on stepping up as she spotted thraxis moving in, she came up behind him slolwy as she removed her helmet and looked at the two

She looked to james as she slolwy approached, this man's eyes seemed just...so cold and dead...the spark and fire was not there not the guy that she knew who went clubbing and was always on his feet not...her brother

well...ain't this a reunion isn't it brother...i...have missed you and

She didn't know what to say at all...
[member="Thraxis"] [member="James Justice"]

James' eyes looked from Thraxis to stardust and back again. He took the verbal abuse without a word, merely blinking and shifting his weight. He supposed he deserved it. He deserved all of it, for the type of man he had been. He was a monster before and that gave them every right to berate him now. For a moment he was glad to see them. They were his friends in a past life, his allies, and family--at least Stardust had been. For a brief moment he felt a glimmer of fond remembrance that was shut down with the horrors he had done before. The anguished screams of his victims rang out in his ears with their tormented faces flashing before his hollow eyes.

"Ye are not supposed to be here," he said taking a half step back. "Ye need to leave. All of ye need to get out of here." He waved his hand towards the horizon in a weak gesture, "Go. Get out, it ain't safe here. Go before---"

The dull roar of approaching landing craft began to fill the air, three distant dots could be seen in the cloudless sky rapidly getting larger as the roar got louder. In a matter of seconds the dark blue appearance of wickedly shaped Chiss patrol vessels came into view. The sides opened and their armor clad soldiers jetpacked to the ground, heavy rifles in hand. Twenty from each landing craft touched down, their heavy boots stirring up a cloud of snow. Rifles were raised.

"Hands up, don't move!" shouted the leader.

[member="Stardust Raxis"] I [member="Thraxis"]​

"Not sup- I'm sorry I ain't the one who sent out a message requesting assistance," he responded vitriol filled his voice as he took a few steps forward, closing in the little of a gap that existed between the duo. A finger pressed against his chest, his free hand pacing his fingers along the side of his leg as the man had such little resilience. Then came the words, It ain't safe. "Ain't safe? When the hell you ever are given a crap about safety? Oh, who cares. If you want me gone. Then good riddance." he responded finally, so far Kay had turned Dark and James had turned pussy. Maybe he simply woke up on the wrong side of the bed and the whole Universe upturned itself.

As Thraxis pushed himself past Star and James a siren buzzed, the sound of armor clashing against jetpacks, the soft whiz of snow pushing up and darting outwards from the force of a jump from the air. Thraxis turned back around, letting loose a short click before pulling out his guns, pressing one against James. "You pricks! Did you lot actually set me up!" he yelled at the duo, another gun aimed at Star. James might have considered the other's family and the such, but Thraxis was always hesitant to trust a Zeltron, no matter how diluted it might have been.
[member="James Justice"] [member="Stardust Raxis"]

She started reaching for her blasters, the tension right now was beyond what it should be, she started stepping forward to intervene between the two, suddnely the human only a soldier knew hit her ears along side the side of armor guns and jet packs, she looked away at them then back to thraxis as she moved her gun up both trained in his center mass as she spoke

thraxis come on now we can't be doing this crap right here no one set you up at all

A gun moved to point at the soldiers

I am just as surprised as you are at the arrival of these soldiers as you are only way out is if we work together
@Thraxis@James Justice

James saw the soldier land and Thraxis pull his blaster on them both. A flicker of something inside his chest resonated. Something he knew. Something he hadn't felt in a long time. Something he knew he couldn't control. A pulse of purple light flashed in James' eyes, but just for a moment. Just barely enough to be noticeable.

"Don't do this," he warned raising his hands. His dull brown eyes looked from Thraxis to the sixty soldiers around them. They had blasters and armor and he had neither. That had never stopped him before from doing the unthinkable.

Two squads circled around him, rifles raised and ready to fire. The captain moved forward towards Thraxis and Stardust, "You two, hands up, weapons down, now."

James took a step forward, "I am the one ye want, that's me ship. Ye ain't got warrants for them." he stopped himself, taking a deep breath to calm himself. He didn't want to explode, not here. Not now, not ever again. "Let them go."

The captain inclined his helmeted head, considering the statement.

"That so?" he asked, his voice coldly emotionless. "I recognize these faces, that one in particular," he motioned to Thraxis, "is wanted in no less than twelve systems." he motioned to the other two soldiers behind him, "Search the ship, kill anyone you find."

Passion threatened to overtake James he swallowed, his breath coming in hard, ragged bursts, "Don't. Do. This. Ye don't know. What. Ye are askin' fer."

"Take their weapons," the captain said with a wave of his hand. Myrth was in his voice at the play of power, "Kill them if they resist."

[member="Thraxis"] I [member="Stardust Raxis"]​

It seemed at the very least the duo wasn't in on jumping his ass, though that didn't mean he could simply toss the thought to the side. With a begrudged lowering, he quickly turned to the Chiss leader, the mentioning of him being wanted was scaring to the ego. Sure he had gotten his Gammoreans to abduct people. Sure he had sent an Orphanage into space to see how long they could hold their breath. Sure he had started making furniture out of Iron in the bloodstream, which was overall a wasteful effort since there was so little to begin with. But besides that and a plethora of other heinous acts, he couldn't recall even once doing anything worth warranting a bounty for.

But with that said that hadn't scarred his ego. It simply wasn't enough. With a quick twist of the body, his boot flaring to life leaving a small puddle of heated water behind him as he flung into action, his knee making quick contact with the Chiss as his Guns flared to life, the smell of gunpowder quickly filling the barrels of his Pistolas as he flared to life, a shimmer of blood trailing from the Chiss' mouth as he fell back, two bullets whizzing through the air as a primal feeling erupted from him, radiating into words "I am wanted in more than twelve ya dickheads!" he screamed dropping down hard as the once pure white snow turned dark and red.

With a darting motion, he picked up the commander his gauntlets flaring to life as a duo of Green flashed out, striking through the man's chest, one hand holding him up by the throat as he made him a makeshift shield. Opening his comms he quickly messaged the Ship, "Blood on the Water boys!" rang the cryptic message, a slow smile spread through his ship, like an infection spreading about as they licked their lips a quiet echo of laughter and joy resounding as they grabbed their armaments for war.
[member="James Justice"] | [member="Stardust Raxis"]

Her gun moved as she aimed both at the chiss....both moved around as she put herself between James and them, her hands were tense as she looked to the leader

sir you understand you would be making a great mistake to arrest me, I have done no crime at all to warrant any arrest at all, I'm gonna ask you to-

Course thraxis was...a little brash with his decision...she gave a curse as she put her helmet on quickly as she put her guns up and pulled out her Sabers, she looked back to [member="James Justice"] and spoke

Do we have another exit seems the front is full
[member="Thraxis"]

He could feel Thraxis' anger. He could feel the pain shifting through his victims and he could feel the anger in the troops around them. He could feel it all and it hurt. And pain, pain dragged up the passion he had tried so hard to snuff out. The spacer balled his fists taking a step back, "N-no."

He began panting, sweat covering his face as he dodged a swing form one of the soldier's rifles. A pair of blaster bolts slid by his face as the spacer could feel adrenaline shoot through him. His hand jerked, almost reflexively striking one of the soldiers near by, but he managed to stop himself.

"No, no, no," he said, his voice raising in volume and pitch.

"Leave."

He dodged a second volley, sidestepping behind a soldier.

"Me."

He pushed the soldier on his face as the man turned to try and shoot him.

"ALONE!"

His heel came down on the man's helmeted skull, shattering it with a satisfying crunch. Blood stained the perfect snow in a horrific spray. The rifle leaped to James' hands with the use of the Force. He let out a savage roar, pressing down the trigger as he sprayed down several of the troops before him. It felt like he was watching from the outside as James rammed his rifle barrel against the weakspot of a soldier, pulling the trigger.

The body jerked, falling back lifeless as James ripped its rifle free with his other hand, "Welcome to hell, boys!"

[member="Thraxis"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom