Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Return of the Knights of Ren

EhzZvLjXsAQnSyZ.jpg

The World Eater is Dead....

The Knights are all but scattered...

Few remain to carry out the Ren Ways....

A Son Rises....

The Shadow calls to you....

Will you answer the Shadow that guides you?

Greetings everyone! I've come back with an itch to return with the Knights of Ren. What are the Knights of Ren you may ask? They are a group of dark siders hailing from the Unknown Regions largely used as mercenaries and bandits that follow what they view as the "Shadow" A unique perspective on the Dark Side of the Force that largely focuses on chaotic evil and serving the darkness of the individual. Usually this leads through wanton destruction and mayhem, although once disciplined warriors, they now seek to wreck havoc upon the galaxy once more like in the days of old.

Jin Kyrel is the son of the last Master of the Knights of Ren. Kyrel Ren known as the World Eater has died. Killed by Jedi on Exegol, the Dathomirian Hybrid Jin Kyrel wanders a galaxy tortured by his Father's shadow and his past. One day he forges a mask from combat, his red crystal bled into an orange hue. The Son of Kyrel embarks on a different path. Not bound to the ideals or dogmas of the Jedi and Sith, he seeks to recruit chaotic dark siders and reforging the Knights of Ren.

This small group of dark siders would be dedicated to wrecking havoc on the galaxy. Generally making trouble for any and all factions, and if should grow would try larger aspirations. The intent is to bring back a group of chaotic warriors that were only bound to themselves, and each other. Following the will of the Shadow, and the World Eater's teachings. Even treating Kyrel as a sort of dark deity for the power he wields, and if possible hopes to seek another dark sider with a similar power as he when Kyrel devoured the world of Panatha. One question remains, does your Shadow call you?

I've been lurking Chaos for the last few days, and I find myself always checking this thread.

When I went full on Sith, there was really not an independent Sith faction at the time because of the Triumvirate and the consolidation of power that came after the Maw thing. I'm not good at the political and talky-stuff, so I opted for a more combat oriented character. And it was fun for a while.

But the corruption on my character concept page and the incomplete backstory in my mind really fits better with the Knights of Ren. I always envisioned Terraxia as the host of a Dark Side spirit, something boss level, which explains why a knight with lesser training is a master-level beast. I think the host will be entombed on Smarteel in Wild Space, my favorite planet for all my personal head writing and other stuff. Yeah, like an Egytian mummy's heart, it's locked away.

I had alot of fun with the Sith Empire, but I want to try something new. Special thanks to everyone in the faction who made being the bad guys feel good. Perhaps one day our blades will cross.

Well Sister you’re in luck. Unlike the Sith the Ren promotes a different path entirely. One filled with fiery zealotry, brotherhood, and in service to the primal nature that the Galaxy falls. Through destruction and glorious rebirth does the Knights of Ren strive to achieve by serving the Shadow. Fueling the power from within not to squabble or horde control over systems, but it burn it all down for the God we serve.

We offer a very chaotic approach to things, and we like to fun for both Jedi and Sith including, and by taking in Sith to follow our beliefs even better. If you are seeking to be recruited into the ranks of the Knights I’m more than happy to oblige that request. Always happy to spread Chaos across the cosmos once more. We’re here to cause chaos and put the BAD back into bad guys! Welcome aboard and happy to have you apart of flock. We got tons of fun in store and all the while burning it all down!

Terraxia Terraxia

Anak Darkstar

A
Welcome Sister Terraxia Terraxia . I created Anak Darkstar with Lovecraftian aspects, mainly his ship The Dark Star which is a vessel of chaos, and his destiny has always felt more in tune with this Chaotic Path.

Anak Darkstar

A
Sounds like my kind of hangout; I'll be on the bridge having coffee and watching the radar
Mr_coffee_mr_radar_spaceballs.jpg

You are most welcome, there are some rather mutable pathogens in the cargo that when they come in contact with organics well.. surprises.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom