Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Returing After a Stint Away

I have a (mad) scientist/mercenary and a runaway Jedi/smuggler if you're looking for business partners.
Totally missed this notification, sorry!

But yeah, those both sound like fun. Gatz is doing less spice smuggling and more smuggling humanitarian aid to besieged worlds currently, so whichever character that would be interested in helping with that might be a good fit.

Good times, good vibes.

If you have room on your plate I'm down to thread with you. If not, then maybe when that plate opens up?

I could use either Oshin Jantu (assassin) or Jon Dromon (bounty hunter) with your smuggler.
I have room for one more thread. Only thing is, Gatz is mostly on the right side of the law these days: his "smuggling" tends to be evacuating refugees from war torn worlds and delivering humanitarian aid past blockades. I'm definitely open to RPing with one of your characters, but I don't know how well those two would fit the kinds of RP I'm doing with Gatz at the moment.

I have room for one more thread. Only thing is, Gatz is mostly on the right side of the law these days: his "smuggling" tends to be evacuating refugees from war torn worlds and delivering humanitarian aid past blockades. I'm definitely open to RPing with one of your characters, but I don't know how well those two would fit the kinds of RP I'm doing with Gatz at the moment.
I dig it. I have a doctor who might be more suited to this. Maybe Gatz is helping her get medical supplies through.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom