Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Retro-thrusters activated....

Jak Sandrow

"Nobody cares for the woods anymore."
500px-Cr90.jpg

The single corvette exited hyperspace with a resounding bang. Well, as loud as a bang would get in a vacuum. Which wasn't loud at all.

"This is the corvette... Lucky Mitch... entering Tatooine for repairs and supplies. We do not wish for confrontation, repeat, we do not wish for confrontation, over."

Jak sat back from the comm panel and waited for a return reply. It was not long in coming.

@[member="Popo"]

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
Word eventually reached Popo about a corvette in system. Very few ships of such a size came into this area, which intrigued the Hutt. Normally, the largest ships in system were freighters and most of those dishonest ones at that. The ship's captain was given permission to lock into low orbit by Mos Eisley's spaceport and Popo figured it would only be a matter of time before someone came down to the planet.

Deep within Gajjulla the Hutt's palace, Popo waited for more information. Perhaps, depending on what this Captain wanted, he might send word to the individual in question about having a little... chat.

@[member="Jak Sandrow"]

Jak Sandrow

"Nobody cares for the woods anymore."
Well, whaddaya know? A fighter, just sitting in the middle of the docking bay. That's convenient.

Taking the appropriated ship down from the autopiloted corvette, he belatedly realized it had Omega Pyre markings. Uh oh. I've got some explaining to do...

If Omega Pyre was friendly to these, he would assume the role. If not; he would fully explain why he was in command of an Omega Pyre corvette.

He touched down at what seemed like a likely docking bay. He went up to the dockmaster. "Hey, would you happen to have a bay about 200 by 100 meters?" he asked.

@[member="Popo"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom