Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Retiring Jack

Hi everyone,

It's with a lot of pride and not a little sadness that I'm announcing I've decided to retire this character, at least for the foreseeable future. Not saying he won't come back somewhere down the road, but for now we're going to all waive goodbye. I'm posting this here because I'd like to see a new Supreme Chancellor properly elected before he goes, an election that sees Jack choose not to run again, rather than some horrible war or likely scandal force him out of office. Unless you'd really like to see that, in which case give me a week or so to do something so horrible that the Republic might never recover, 'cause I could likely do that too.

There will be a big party. You'll all be invited.

Now go! Fill my void!

Blimey, that sounded dirty.

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
[member="Jack Sparrow"]

Sorry to see him retire. But he deserves it. I'm sure that he'll take all the rum reserves before he goes? ;)

An election is a great idea :)

[member="Sanya Val Swift"]

But...Kay just became President. And she's an outsider. Shouldn't nominations be of people that are already in Republic gov't positions?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom