Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RETCONNED

<!DOCTYPE mcdb>
<ACCESS databank.FILE="Myles Vylumnar">
<link href="//HOLONET.sisRECORD.606j/sis/security-HIGH">

var db.param= {};
db.param_id= 'M169-V392777';

ACCESS GRANTED!

AtTp8Jq.jpg
TRANSLATION:
"WANTED, DEAD OR ALIVE
MYLES VYLUMNAR
For theft, smuggling, illegal arms distribution, illegal drug distribution, and over sixty accounts of first, second, and third degree murder.
HEIGHT: ???
HOMEWORLD: ???"

"This is the last time I catch that little bastard in bed with my daughter! I want his head and groin on a platter!"

mfByGXi.jpg

SUBJECT: MYLES VYLUMNAR
KNOWN ALIAS(ES): DEVIN E'ZELI, VALKYRIE ONE
SPECIES: HUMAN
HOMEWORLD: CORELLIA

OCCUPATION: SMUGGLER, BOUNTY HUNTER, ARMS/DRUG DEALER, MERCENARY, CON-ARTIST
FINANCIAL STATUS: UPPER-MIDDLE CLASS

BIRTHDATE: MONTH 1 DAY 8, 832ABY
SEX: MALE
HEIGHT: SIX-FOOT, ONE-INCH(ES)
WEIGHT: 170 POUNDS

Tljx4zj.jpg

SOURCES DESCRIBE THE SUBJECT AS BEING TALL AND FIT. WHILE NOT OVERLY MUSCLED, HE APPEARS TO BE LEAN AND TONED. HE IS ALSO DESCRIBED TO HAVE LIGHT SKIN, HAZEL EYES, AND BLACK/BROWN HAIR WHICH OFTEN APPEARS UNKEMPT.

HE MAY BE RECOGNIZED BY HIS SIGNATURE BROWN LEATHER JACKET, WHICH HAS BEEN FITTED WITH LIGHT PADDING ON THE SHOULDER AND ELBOW AREAS.

JCRoAKV.jpg

SUBJECT NOTES
  • SUBJECT HAS BEEN LINKED TO NUMEROUS ACCOUNTS OF FRAUD, THEFT, MURDER, AND SEVERAL OTHER TERRORIST AND/OR CRIMINAL-RELATED EVENTS. KNOWN TO BE OF (IN)FAMOUS REPUTATION THROUGHOUT CRIMINAL INDUSTRIES AND SOCIETIES. VARIOUS SOURCES CLAIM THAT THE SUBJECT POSSESSES EXTENSIVE CONNECTIONS THROUGHOUT THE CRIMINAL UNDERGROUND.
  • SUBJECT IS KNOWN TO BE A CUNNING AND STRATEGIC THINKER. EDUCATIONAL RECORDS SHOW THAT THE SUBJECT WAS AN UNDER-PERFORMING STUDENT, YET MANY SOURCES CLAIM TO HAVE WITNESSED A GREAT DISPLAY OF WIT AND INTELLIGENCE.
  • SUBJECT HOLDS A REPUTATION FOR BEING AN IMMENSELY TALENTED PILOT AND IS KNOWN TO POSSESS A KNOWLEDGE OF MECHANICS AND ENGINEERING.
  • THE SUBJECT'S MEDICAL RECORDS SHOW THAT HE HAS BEEN PRONE TO SEVERAL INJURIES, AND SUFFERS FROM SLEEP DEPRIVATION AND CLINICAL DEPRESSION.
SOURCE NOTES
  • "Oh yeah, he's a grade-A nerf herder. Won't stop 'till he gets what he wants. Real persistent, that guy."
  • "After workin' with [SUBJECT] for two, maybe three years, he's got some questionable morals. Likes to play lawmaker, he does. Whatever twisted sense of justice that little maniac likes to act out."
  • "Yeah, I know 'em. Great pilot. It's almost eerie, like he's using the Force to fly his ship. Dunno 'bout that though."
  • "Young [SUBJECT]... Yes, I remember. I beat him to a pulp... He still got away..."
  • "[SUBJECT]? Smart kid. Nothing gets past his ears. Knows more than you think... Hutts don't like 'im though. They once had a bounty on 'im."
AUTHORIZED UNDER CODE: 66196

SOURCES INCLUDE: [REDACTED]
ALL SOURCES PROTECTED UNDER STRATEGIC INTELLIGENCE SERVICE

rsNNfcu.jpg

MM-13 MARAVA, 'THE STARGAZER'
E-WING STARFIGHTER
V1-L1 GENERIC SPEEDER
DLT-20A LONGBLASTER RIFLE
K-16 BRYAR PISTOL
VIBROKNIFE
'THE GOOD SAMARITAN'
TC-777 ARMOR, PAULDRONS REMOVED