Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Retaliation

[member="Mikkel Markov"]

Zavzen sat back with a sigh, resting his feet up against the table in front of him. He was sat in a shadowy corner of a cantina on Nar Shaddaa, The Dancing Joy. Around him female Twi'lek slave wore revealing outfits and danced around, cheesy and annoying music was being played live by a band live to his left. A typical club on Nar Shaddaa. His clothing - a dark brown cloak with shoulder guards, black leather tunic and black cloth trousers - was stained with blood. He had just returned from dismantling a base of operations for a slave ring and had decided to celebrate. Otherwise, he would never had been caught dead in one of these places.

Suddenly the Force screamed a warning to him and he ducked in time to dodge a blaster bolt. Following the line that the blaster had taken, he looked up into a masked face. "Well," he drawled, "that wasn't nice. You could of let me finish my drink, friend." He said gestering to his half finished drink. "Come, sit. Shall we discuss why your trying to kill me while I finish, hmm. No need for us to be uncivilised."

Mikkel Markov

Exemplar of the Bleeding Sun
Mikkel smiled and walked over to [member="Zavzen Sae'ryx"]. Sitting down, Mikkel kept his blaster pistol trained on the Jedi and pulled out a thermal detonator, placing it on the table and holding his thumb on the trigger. "Very impressive, though I didn't exactly expect that to work. I'm assuming that you know why I'm here, so what is there to discuss?" Mikkel said, adjusting his grip on the pistol. In truth, Mikkel didn't know the details why he was called onto this assignment himself, he was just doing a favor for an old friend.

People started clearing out of the cantina after they noticed the thermal detonator. Two men started to approach the table they were sitting at, and Mikkel turned the blaster to them and shot each in the head. "What's your story, stranger?"

"Came here to take down a slave ring. Killed a high-end crime lord. I'm pretty sure that you can piece the rest together, especially since your services are being used, friend." Leaning back he finished his drink and stared at the thermal detonator. "A thermal detonator takes less than a second to explode, but it isn't instantaneous." He snapped his eyes up to stare at [member="Mikkel Markov"], "Shall we begin?"

As soon as he asked the question he grasped the detonator through the Force and going it away. As it detonated against a car wall he drew one of his swords, Saviour, and slashed at Mikkel, cutting into one of his blasters while, at the same time, he used Force Push on Mikkel to gain some space. Standing he draw his other sword, Reaper, and used it to block blaster bolts from Mikkel.

Mikkel Markov

Mikkel stood up and smiled, having thrown away his pistol and is now holding a detonator switch in his hand. flipping the switch, the wall behind [member="Zavzen Sae'ryx"] exploded, knocking him to the ground. Unholstering his K29, Mikkel fired a slug into the shoulder of his downed opponent. "Drop your weapons and get up" Mikkel ordered. "If you try to use the force again, the next shot will go into your spine. When you stand up, put these on with your hands behind your back." Mikkel tossed over a pair of handcuffs.

Mikkel didn't much like slaving himself, but the jedi didn't give him much of a choice. If he cooperates, Mikkel might actually help him out.

[member="Mikkel Markov"]

Zavzen growled in anger, he had gotten over confident and had suffered for it. He force the anger down, now it would distract him if he allowed it to consume him. He forced himself to his feet, trying to ignore the pain in his left should. He dropped his swords to the ground with a clatter. "Okay, okay. You win," He said as he bent down to pick up the cuffs thrown towards him. As he bent down he let his cloak drape over his body, hiding it from view. As slowly as he dared he un-holstered the pistol holstered inside of it. Suddenly he forced himself to stand up straight and fired at Mikkel's head before turning to run out of the door, calling his swords after him. Entering out into the streets he jumped up to the nearest building and his himself in the shadows, sheathing Reaper as he went. He wanted to know who had sent the hunter after him. After all, he hadn't left any of the scum from the slave ring alive to squeal.

Mikkel Markov

Mikkel ran after the man, pulling out his slugthrower pistol. It'd be a shame to have to use this, given the fate the last jedi who he had gunned down. Mikkel climbed the nearest building, using his Umbaran vision to track his rival. There he was, climbing up the building just across the street. Mikkel loaded slugs into his pistol and opened fire as he followed the Jedi.

[member="Zavzen Sae'ryx"]

The Force screamed a warning at Zavzen just before a slug impacted and exploded to his right, knocking him to the floor and allowing him to survive the second slug. By the time the third reached him he was ready. Using Shun he flipped himself into the air to land crouching, he transitioned into Jung Ma, spinning 360 while bringing Saviour to bear, as the slug reached the blade he released a pulse of the Force, pushing the slug away from him. It only travelled a foot before exploded, bathing him in heat and clouding his visions with flames. Knowing that that would more than likely be a common effect he closed his eyes to track the bullets through the Force. He spun his blade round in Su, deflecting each slug and feeling the sting of the heat each time it exploded.

Growling, Zavzen enough after 15 shots and used the Force to pull the pistol to him. Catching it, he let fall to the ground. "You're makinging me angry. Now, please tell me who the guy that put a hit out is and we can go our separate ways."

[member="Mikkel Markov"]

Mikkel Markov

Mikkel stood about 20 feet away from [member="Zavzen Sae'ryx"], and sighed. "I'm not telling you who he is without you giving something in return," Mikkel said. "The only reason I'm on this job is because I owed a man a favor."

Mikkel reached behind his back and gripped two more thermal detonators. Keeping his hands behind his back, Mikkel slowly walked towards Zavzen and continued talking. "See, the only people who would know I betrayed my friend, should I do so, would be you, me, and him. But," Mikkel said, "I watched you kill him when you attacked his compound earlier. I was watching through my scope the entire time, but only had a view on your entrance and exit. You killed my source of income on this job, that is the only reason I'm here talking to you right now."

As the man walked closer, Zavzen kept his guard up. From what he had seen this man was full of tricks and he should expect him to be preparing one now. His left hand fell onto the hilt of Reaper in a reverse hold.

"The only reason I killed him is because he is ... was a slaver. His "Champion" gave me these scars when I was the slave of Tenma the Hutt. So, I should know what he is." When Mikkel reached was ten feet away the zabrak began to back away while circling around, keeping his eyes on him. "You mentioned you want something. Well what do you want?"

[member="Mikkel Markov"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom