Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Restricted Materials Limits

After discussion the Factory staff has concluded with the following providing limitations to the production of restricted material items. This helps provide a guideline as to "how much dev" is needed to provide the submitter with the production desired between unique, - minor. There is a list of changes and what was made along with a TL;DR version of the notes.

The changes are marked in green:
  1. Explained that standard development may grant between n Unique and Limited production depending on the submission, with a maximum of Minor production following additional development.
  2. Added the announcement about restricted materials that Spencer made concerning the use of base material submissions that utilize restricted materials will always require substantial development involving that restricted material.

Restricted Items

I. To be able to use a Restricted Item in your Factory Submission, a writer must first complete the objective attached to the restricted item in a convincing manner that adds to the quality of the role-play thread.
Standard development may grant between Unique and Limited production depending on the submission, with a maximum of Minor production following additional development. Below in alphabetical order are the items and their associated objectives.

II. Submissions using Restricted Items will be reviewed by a Role-play Judge, and may be declined depending on the quality and effort of the submitter.

III. Objectives which require you to visit a planet located within the Influence Cloud of a Major Faction may only be completed in Non-Private threads.

IV. Completing restricted item objectives may count as development threads for the submissions using the restricted item. Each completed objective usually only counts for one submission.

V. This list is subject to change without notice. Changes will not affect past submissions.

VI. Submissions which make use of base material submissions that utilize restricted materials will always require substantial development involving that restricted material. (i.e; Phrik Armorweave submissions will require development for utilization in future armor submissions)

Sanya Val Lerium

Neutral, Queen of Her people, Neko
[member="Spencer Varanin"] might not just be me but I've a question
Spencer Varanin said:
Standard development may grant between Unique and Limited production depending on the submission, with a maximum of Minor production following additional development.

Dose that mean if we use a restricted material we are now only aloud to achieve a minor production ever or do that only mean we can later have it upgraded later with lots more dev?

Sanya Val Swift said:
[member="Spencer Varanin"] might not just be me but I've a question

Dose that mean if we use a restricted material we are now only aloud to achieve a minor production ever or do that only mean we can later have it upgraded later with lots more dev?
That means a maximum of minor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom