Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Restricted items

[member="Maria Zambrano"]

Then if that is the ruling rule it should be enforced better. Throughout that spat of auctions there were a few restricted items sold or traded to buy something. No action was taken far as I know on that. Nor would it be fair to come back around and say no and screw up all the work that happened there. But perhaps a reminder to everyone would be in order that trading restricted items in the future is prohibited?

[member="Cypher"]

I will have to refer to our rules again. To be honest, Tech Judges and other people who have something to do with Tech Creation, are keeping their eye on every restricted thing. According to our rules:

To be able to use a Restricted Item in your Factory Submission, a writer must first complete the objective attached to the restricted item in a convincing manner that adds to the quality of the role-play thread.
Well, that's what you already know. But:

Completing restricted item objectives may count as development threads for the submissions using the restricted item. Each completed objective only counts for one submission.
Nobody has ever told anything about not selling such things made out of restricted materials, but a restricted material can't be used for more than one submission. And the submission would have to be made by the character who acquired the restricted item. That's what I was talking about.

Oh... is that how that rule works?

I may have made a tiny mistake then, because I did unlock two restricted item objectives and upon finishing them just put a kilo amount to it and then sold it by kilo, rather than by thread. Is that also acceptable or is that bending the rules unjustly?

[member="Maria Zambrano"][member="Maria Zambrano"][member="Triam Akovin"]
You guys notice it says:
a writer must first...

A writer....

Not a character...

Thats why auctions are ok? Because were supposed to earn it. After achieving said item as a writer, its to do with what you will. According to my understanding. Heck im working on a weapon with Jon that gets its cortosis from an alts actions (Zaiden, and he died at that time leaving it in his will), and Jon is an FJ

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom