Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Restricted Items & Marketplace

[member="Rasho the Hutt"]
Are we able to simply purchase, in much the same fashion, restricted's from factions where the planets reside? Ie, Purchase Stygium directly from the faction that houses a mine?

I have a question similar to this train of thought. Or moreso, I am looking for clarification.

Moross has Demonsgate in their influence cloud, which contains phrik ore mines.
Moross has a running mining thread for the phrik ore.
If I, as a leader, decide to sell phrik ore, use it as payment to someone, or as a reward to my members, if they then wish to utilize the phrik ore for building anything do they then simply need to refer to the mining thread and subsequent transaction thread where they were given the ore in their factory submissions?

Example:

I want to give out small amounts of phrik ore to my members as rewards for their participation in dominions.
Member A: Loxa Visl, wants to use the given ore to make a simple phrik staff.
Loxa Visl then needs to cite the Moross mining thread and the subsequent dominions to prove participation, then the OOC reward thread in her factory submission for said staff.

Is this correct? Or do I need more?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom