Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Respect

I didn't enjoy today, I didn't enjoy having to read some of the stuff that was approved and saw that there was some passive aggressive comments made between judges along with another argument over something petty. I expect more out of you guys, you are the Factory Judges, people come to you for help with their submissions and you are the first judges to see what they have to offer. If you can't even respect each other through a submission what does that show the rest of the community? You need to be respectful to each other and treat each other nicely. If a judge questions something about your submission or requests something done to it, you should follow the request or respectfully state why you feel what you have will work.

You are the examples and we need to work as a team. If you have any issues with another judge I run under an open door policy. My door is always open to hear you out and I can help work things out between you and the other judge. The same goes for members and judges. i want to keep the factory open and working like a well oiled machine.

If this issue comes again, I will not be afraid to remove you from your duty as judge and possibly suspend your factory use.

[member="Danger Arceneau"] [member="Darth Janus"] [member="Raziel"] [member="Camellia Swift"] [member="Ordo"] [member="Noah Corek"] [member="Darth Sinna"] [member="Sargon Vynea"]

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
[member="Spencer Jacobs"]
First, I would like to apologize to [member="Darth Sinna"] and second, I would like to say that with all my heart, I didn't mean to come off as passive aggressive, I'm not the best writer so sometimes its hard for me to convey emotions through writing.

If I sounded rude or frustrated in any of my posts to submissions, or anywhere, I apologize, and it was not my intention to do so.
[member="Spencer Jacobs"]

[member="Noah Corek"], I didn't take any offense to it, I understood where you were coming from as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom