Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Residing in Peace, or so was thought...

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
Her feet moved on their own pushing off the ground right as he came within a meter before turning mid air and aiming a cut across the man's back as she came down and landed. It wouldnt be deep but would certainly be painful if it hit and possibly would end this bfore the man thought better to strike at her like that again. After all, she had lived secluded a bull rush like that wouldnt work a second time, especially if she expected him to try it again after it had worked once already. @[member="Vendir"]

Vendir

לוֹחֶם מְפַקֵד
His charge hadn't worked, instead he had received a slash across the back. After shouting in pain he turned around to look at Alexandra 'can't do that, unless I try something else first.' he then started strafing around her coming closer and closer, planning on getting close enough with the help of distractions. He lifted up 10 to 15 small rocks with the force , getting to the size of a mans fist, before sending them all towards Alexandra while moving even closer preparing to strike her.

@[member="Alexandra Shadowstalker"]

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra thrust her hands forward and struggled to stop each rock, and as the last rock hummed right infront of her she found it stopped an inch from her face. Vendir's charge came next and she decided to use his own weapon against him as sh sent the stones, now in several areas around her target and still levitating. They would hum at him and impact harshly at several different points and hopefully one would connect with the head. Should his charge and strike be concluded before she could stop him she would trip back onto the ground in her attempt to escape. @[member="Vendir"]

Vendir

לוֹחֶם מְפַקֵד
The rocks were now around him then they started hitting him, most of them had hit him in the ribs which hurt a lot, then one or two hit his helmet making him recoil 'Those hit harder than I thought they would.' That had stopped his charge, sending him to the side with his head looking towards the sky. He quickly recovered before checking his armor for any new weaknesses, there were none "ack," his head hurt, the world was tilting "I'm just dizzy, it'll go away soon." he knew it wouldn't. He shook his head then turned to Alexandra 'It's not going away,' Vendir though 'this is going to mess me up.' he lifted up his sword and shield while he slowly moved towards the woman.
@[member="Alexandra Cinthra"]

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra sighed and gripped her blade tight as she darted forward right at him until at the last second she feinted to the right and smiled at him, her arms brought her blades lower as they were aimed to take out his leg. She didnt mean to separate it from his body, but aimed to scar it enough to bring him to his knees and conclude this battle. Of course though, she was risking alot and relied on her speed for such a maneuver to succeed, after all all he had to do was bring his shield across and knock her to the ground then finish it before she could get up. Should the whole thing work though, she would turn and stand straight with her blades to the ground, watching the man as he is forced to kneel in pain at the scar he would receive. @[member="Vendir"]

Vendir

לוֹחֶם מְפַקֵד
'She's fas-' his sentence was cut off by his leg getting cut by Alexandra's lightsaber "Aaagghh!" he yelled as he knelt to the ground. Even though pain in his knee wasn't enough to take him out of the fight, the actual cut had practically handicapped him along with how much his head hurt, which was the cause of him getting hit in the knee "uuhnn... My head. he said as he tried to fight through the pain, only ending up lifting his other leg before falling to one side, he quickly pushed himself up again. His weapon and shield fell from his hands as he slouched down, defeated.

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra stared at the man, hunched over and breathing hard, her legs and arms ached and her power was for the most part drained, that last burst she needed to complete the strike with the speed needed. "Hurts doesnt it? You know, challenging your betters is not the best idea in the long run, i could kill you if i so wished." Her words came out, the power behind them strained and weakened, a last strike from his shield might have left her too drained to fight properly, even now it took all her concentration and centralization to stay standing. @[member="Vendir"]

Vendir

לוֹחֶם מְפַקֵד
"Hehehe... Vendir's body moved as he chuckled "It does hurt, very much." he didn't know where Alexandra would have hidden the Holocron, but now that didn't matter "The wound in my leg won't heal, it wasn't meant as a question "but, arg, my head. he grabbed his helmet then put his hands back on the ground to keep him upright.

Alexandra Feanor

"You'll be fine, well once you get to a bacta pod, but after that you will be fine." She was still trying to catch her breath, she found breathing after battle to be harder sometimes, more than others. Its like that as soon as she was done fighting, as soon as all hint of danger or physical strain was over, it all hit her at once like a frigate. Her hands returned the blades to her belt and legs collapsed out from under her as she sat down on her knees and breathed slowly to get it flowing properly. @[member="Vendir"]

Vendir

לוֹחֶם מְפַקֵד
Vendir looked up at Alexandra before looking back down at his wound, she had said it would heal but it didn't feel like it though. He wanted to pick up his weapons and attack her while she was down, but that was cowardly and he couldn't have anyway, his leg wouldn't let him do anything "and I guess I should've listened to my gut," he chuckled "this was a bad idea." he would have to get to a hospital soon, the pain in his head was starting to go down so he would soon be able to think properly.

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra nodded as she breathed in finally, her breath steady now and all chance to get her while she was incapacitated lost. "Sorry for the wound, but you brought this upon yourself, your greed and arrogance made you believe you could win, and it is that that let me win and not you. I thank you for the experience though, that was one of the best duels ive had in a very long time and im sure that you will find it as enlightening an experience as well." She stood and went over to a nearby tree, retrieving her charge from its hiding place and clipping it to her waist, securing it with the magnalocks. @[member="Vendir"]

Vendir

לוֹחֶם מְפַקֵד
"it was a good duel." Vendir looked up just in time to see her take the Holocron from a nearby tree "and and even though I want to get up and fight you for revenge, I won't, not now, it's not honorable." he picked up his sword then his shield, which gave him some trouble. He knew that later he would attempt to fight her again, once he had more training, he then turned to face the direction from which he had came and started limping.

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra sighed, she would look forward to fighting this man again, when both of them were stronger and better. It was an interesting prospect as her fight would be left here and done for now, perhaps they would meet again on this very spot. @[member="Vendir"]

-Fin-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom