Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rescue Mission, or Something

This character starts off her story in a bit of a tricky situation, as a captive of a crime syndicate on Balosar. I'm looking for someone to get her out of that situation to kick-start her story here on Chaos. Though the title of this LFG pitches it as a rescue, there are many ways this could play out. I'm down with leaving it open to multiple characters with multiple agendas, whether your character is interested in freeing her, purchasing her as a slave from the syndicate, wrecking the syndicate, or something else entirely.

As a side note, she is Force Sensitive and if anyone is interested in training her that would be grand too :D Though the character leans more towards the dark with hedonistic tendencies, I'm open to light siders as well. She's a clean slate, whatever happens happens, I've got nothing set in stone.

Who wants to thread? :D

[member="Nikias"] [member="Aramir Eldarion"] [member="Gheleon"]

Grand! I'll set something up tomorrow or the day after. Feel free to PM me (or reply here) if you have any ideas or requests :)

[member="Lassiter"]

We can put that to the test after I capture you

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom