Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Artist [Requests open] I make flairs

Hi. I make flairs. You can use them. Or not, it's your life. Here's a sample of the stuff I've made.

SGqbG7B.png
vlPE0um.png
xiS18wX.png

Pt0FjDH.png
3B1m5EQ.png
HASCdS0.png

89uhWOH.png
xhg1AbU.png
q9feEBK.png

ybmmi34.png
6fT3fWS.png
sRSqc3e.png

h781jSn.png
oxYyXXZ.png
qiIVH7f.png

A full and regularly updated list of flairs can be found
here.
I also have a collection of flairs made in the old style here.

Please feel free to request any flairs. If you have any images you want me to use feel free to include it with your request, please do. It only makes my job easier.

Guidelines for requests:
  • I prefer working with landscape-sized images (images that are larger horizontally) due to the dimensions.
  • I ask you to either provide me with an image to use, or to leave the background up to me. General directions make it difficult to know what you're asking for.
  • Don't request more than three flairs at once.

Last edited:
Well I have a few I'd definitely like made if you don't mind.

Imperial Swordsmaster - if this could have an imperial seal that would be awesome.
Subjugator
Traitor
Imperial Head-Captain

[member="Kaalia Voldaren"]

[member="Adron Malvern"]

OSY0rotp.png
XmGsXBnn.png
c3aCTTpj.png
xf2VEynA.png

I tried adding 'Imperial' to the Swordsmaster and Head-Captain tags, but the title simply became too long. I also kept the backgrounds a bit abstract since I didn't get any pointers to how you wanted them to look, but if you want any changes please let me know.

[member="Emilia Ravel"]

kB4bL6Ac.png

Emblems and logos tend to give me a hard time. I'm not too happy with this, so once again if you want something different let me know.

[member="Vereshin"]

I will get to your tags as soon as I launch Photoshop again.

Kaalia Voldaren said:
[member="Emilia Ravel"]

1LfzIbO.png

Emblems and logos tend to give me a hard time. I'm not too happy with this, so once again if you want something different let me know.
Instead of a logo, could I get FOSB just on a background of your choice. Kind of the like 'Agent' tag I'm currently using.
Cheers.

Vereshin

V
[member="Kaalia Voldaren"] Can you make the letters in my "nerd" tag a pale teal, like the glowing stars in my sig image? It just looks a bit plain against the grey background. Thanks!

[member="Emilia Ravel"]

pLs7fdPA.png
y1xXTmW9.png
WGt4zyoR.png

I tried my hand at some other designs. I like these a bit more than the previous ones, but let me know if there's anything else you need!

[member="Vereshin"]

Photoshop hates me and won't allow me to change text color. When I figure out how to fix that problem I will get to that ASAP.

Kaalia Voldaren said:
[member="Emilia Ravel"]

842nvyj.png
TQ70Vjb.png
LW9Jfpi.png

I tried my hand with some other designs. These I like a bit more than the previous ones, but let me know if there's anything else you need!

[member="Vereshin"]

Photoshop hates me and won't allow me to change text color. When I figure out how to fix that problem I will get to that ASAP.
Love these, thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom