Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Requesting skilled individuals for a high-risk mission.

Dr. Veinstein

We Can Put Our Differences Behind Us, For Science
Title is pretty self explanatory. If you are well skilled in combat, tracking, containment, medical services, splicing/technology, recon, force-usage, or demolitions, the MPF Corporation, partnered with Veinstein Laboratories and Innovations, is now hiring said individuals for a high-risk, classified operation. The MPF Corporation is willing to pay either a hefty sum for accepting the job, or will provide any personnel with a high-grade item of equipment of their choosing. Again, this is a high-priority mission, and is heavily classified, but is offering a huge reward for completion.

If interested, please respond!

Thanks!

Last edited:

Dr. Veinstein

Levi Vinbul Levi Vinbul Excellent! Precisely the skills we are looking for! And don't worry, if the job is complete, you will be payed quite plentifully.

Application status: Accepted

Diocletian Kahmen’’a Diocletian Kahmen’’a Excellent, we need some people with guts for the mission. Plus, I hear Ubese make excellent soldiers for hire

We still have some spots open, if anyone else wishes to join

Dr. Veinstein

Cass Gemini Cass Gemini I feel great about pirates. Their ingenuity and tendencies to stubbornly stay alive make them a great contribution.

Faison Kelborn Faison Kelborn Ooh, a Mando, you'll make a great fit.

A ARS VAMI No, it is not mass murder of people. Sadly, all spots have been filled, I have the amount of people I wanted to have, so sadly, I will have to deny you, since we are full. However, if we need you, you will be on hold.

Application status: On hold

Alright everyone, I'll be making the thread soon!

Levi Vinbul Levi Vinbul Diocletian Kahmen’’a Diocletian Kahmen’’a

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom