Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Requesting an Avatar/Signature

[member="Valeria Aetani"] Why must all Twi'leks be female?

Anything you can tell about the character? Personality? A look to the Bio, perhaps?

[member="House Ak'lya"]
Bio isn’t done yet. In this case she has to be female because she has a very specific mission which would be impossible if she was male.

As for personality, very cold, calm, like ice, yet prone to bouts of incredible fury and anger.

Beowoof

Morality Policeman :)
House Ak'lya said:
[member="Valeria Aetani"] Why must all Twi'leks be female?
Because we never see what a healthy male Twi'lek looks like. We're presented with either fat (Orn Free Taa) or sickly (Bib Fortuna).

Compare that to the generous supply of attractive females we are given - namely Oola, the Gella girls, and Aa~aaylaaaa (as Outkast would say). :p

And lastly: Because why not? :D

[member="Beowoof"] Because it's almost repulsive that they're pretty much only used for sex appeal. I'm sorry, but that's my reason for that complaint.
[member="Valeria Aetani"] Probably not as good as [member="Thurion Heavenshield"] will come up with, but here's an attempt at a signature. I'll work on Avatars for a bit. I don't like what I've gotten so far.
hmI06NE.jpg

[member="Valeria Aetani"]
Alright. Here's my attempts at doing an avatar. (There are a few because I couldn't find the "golden image" so to speak)
X21uFN3.jpg

DZ9i2hJ.jpg

XVqTJu8.jpg

nYvguv1.jpg
I can resize any of them of need be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom