Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Request your gif signatures here!

Other Space Kaiden

Better than other-other space Kaiden
So, people seem to like my gif signatures so i'm putting myself out there to get some more practice and have some fun. Now, i'm going to keep this at a controlled pace since I can't help everyone at once. I will most likely focus on one request at a time and due to the complexity of gifs, I'm going off a "it's done when it is done" rule. If you request something, please don't expect it to be done lickity split. I created my own sig and as my first customer here is one for @[member="Faenrovon The Radiant"]

Use this system from now on

Requested picture links:
Requested Text:
Requested Gif effect (if any specific):

Dragon-finished_zps62a3487c.gif

Monarchy_zps51a2fa74.gif

Rendili_zps3bf748ff.gif

Syn_zps500b224a.gif

Nyxie

【夢狐】
These are awesome!

http://imgur.com/dZkbfPC,5eu01EN,jdovnCl
Can you work with the above?
Make something that says Mnenchei Dominion in it in some fantastical but still classy script, and have a light blue light outline the star like it does in yours maybe? Please and thanks. Oh, and signature size, please.

Edit: Take Syn's request before mine if he so chooses. *bows and walks away*

Other Space Kaiden

Better than other-other space Kaiden
@[member="Chi Chuchi"]

Just so everyone knows, you can add these to your signature by highlighting them and pressing CONTROL+C and the going to your signature in your profile and pressing CONTROL+V. More sig requests will be filled soon, I promises :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom