Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Republic's Shadow (Galactic Republic Thread)

Hearing the knock, Malic's eyes narrowed. He had only been in Mak's body for less than a minute and there was somebody now trying to find the worm! Opening the door, he looked down to see a young girl. It was the padawan Mak had trained and who had just been knighted, but her name was on the tip of his proverbial tongue.

"Uh..." Damn, what was her name? So much of his time had been spent not paying attention to Mak's daily life and more on his own plans. Looking at her, his anger was now rising until it finally popped in his brain.

Morgana...

"Morgana! I wasn't expecting to see you today, especially since you've been knighted... What are you doing here?"

[member="Morgana Forceborn"]

Something was off when [member="Mak Manto"] had answered. She could not tell what though since he seemed normal as ever. Maybe it was just her. When he answered and spoke to her she said "I'm sorry for intruding, master, but I felt the need to talk with you. It's....rather personal matters I would like advice on. May I come in?"

Nodding slowly, he moved to the side to allow her in.

Placing a hand on the side of his head for a brief second with Morgana's back turned, he could feel Mak trying to regain control. He wasn't at the point, though, that he would need to really worry, but each second here was being wasted.

"What's on... your mind?"

As she walked in she sighed, taking the nearest seat possible. After a moment she finally had the courage to say "I've...found out who my parents are. My mother is...royalty. She's the empress of a planet called Effekt. MY father...well the thing is...I have many fathers." She looked down at her hand before saying "I found out why I had such trouble controlling my abilities. It's because....I' a hybrid. My DNA is a fusion of several powerful force users...all of whom are technically my fathers..." She went silent to hear [member="Mak Manto"] reaction.​

Tapping Mak's fingers, he waited for the story to finish before getting up.

"Yes, yes, you're a princess and you now have to find out who you really are with your new family. That's all exciting and nerve-wrecking. Well, you tell me more about that when I return..."

She turned when he seemed to dismiss all of what she confessed, asking "Return? From where?' She stood fro her seat, further asking "Master Manto, are you alright? You don't seem....yourself."
[member="Mak Manto"]​

MORGANA! RUN!

Putting a hand back to the worm's head, Mak's screaming from within was somewhat faint, but it was only heard to him. Turning, he gave a smile to the girl.

"Oh, Makky has to go on a mission... You stay here..."

Slithering away, he groaned as he felt Mak trying to regain control. He needed to get off Ossus right away. This was probably his only chance to get to his new body. Coming from within the hangar, a Jedi technician came up.

"Master Manto, we received your request for a ship, and it's ready to go right-"

Pushing the Jedi out of his way, Malic got in and not wasting a single moment, blasted the ship into the atmosphere.

"Makky?" she said aloud before he slithered off. Morgans felt that more was wrong and tried to follow but the next series of events flew by too fast for her to keep full track. She'd seen [member="Mak Manto"] pushed the Jedi aside before flying off in the ship. She only helped the technician up before seeing the ship disappear. Something was wrong with Mater Manto but, for the life of her, she could not figure what.​

Hyperspace

Yelling in anger, Malic lifted two of Mak's hands before punching himself in the head.

"YOU'RE NOT GETTING OUT, YOU PATHETIC WORM!"

Breathing hard, he began to laugh at the absurdity of the situation, of where he was and how close he was to getting his new body and how close Mak was to regaining control. It was an amazing game.

Sitting back, he wanted to be out of Mak's body as soon as he could. Being the worm was a disgust unlike any other. Not because of Mak's species or any physical traits, but just because he was a Jedi and how much Mak had thwarted his plans in the past.

AND I WILL AGAIN!

Screaming in pain, Mak gasped, finally regaining control. Grabbing his communicator, he managed to find Morgana's frequency.

"MORGANA, ARKANIA NOW! I'M GOING TO ARK-"

Shouting, Malic regained control and broke the communicator, throwing the pieces to the back of the ship.

"YOU STUPID WORM!"

Damn it! Now the young Knight was sure to come, and perhaps even more Jedi. Pulling out of hyperspace and seeing Arkania ahead, Malic was seething.

Arkania

Setting the ship down, Malic came out, still angry at everything that was happening. It wouldn't be long if the Jedi came, yet thankfully, the Arkanian scientists were waiting for him due to the meeting. It had been all set up with Mak knowing. Every security measure had been put in place. The scientists were not to contact the Republic or the Jedi during the time the body was cloned, nor to ever contact Mak since the worm would've investigated why he was getting a clone. Only Malic ever spoke to them, and it had worked perfectly.

Except for the incident that just happened...

Slithering in to the nondescript building, he moved through several hallways and rooms before finally coming into a small office where five Arkanians were sitting at a table, all of them speaking quietly before they say Malic. Standing up, an older man nodded.

"Master Manto, we received your message that you wished to see us one final time, but I'm not sure why. You already took the clone from us a week ago, so what else do you need?"

Looking at them, Malic smiled.

"Just to get a few things straight before I leave, to make sure everything's in order. First, the clone's genetic material, you said it came from a Human, a man who gave it up about a century ago, one that you've used several times before."

"Yes, he donated it to science due to the fact he was in peak physical condition and had a high intelligence. We're not 100% sure as to who it is anymore, however. 43 years ago, the main building where we kept the data storage facilities were damaged in an accidental fire. The genetic material isn't affected by this, but the name and location of the said individual has been lost."

"And the five of you, you are the only ones who helped with the body I wanted? Nobody else was involved or knows?"

"We're the only ones in this business, yes, and per to your orders and money, neither the Republic or Jedi Order were informed and with such large credit transactions to not warrant suspicion from our government, there is no file on the clone you wanted..."

"Good, good... Well, I believe that satisfies all of my questions!"

Getting up, the scientist looked at him oddly. "Master Manto, I rarely ask such questions due to the nature of the business, but why did you want a cloned Human body that had a brain that was telepathically wiped? What purpose is such a clone to you?"

Laughing, Malic put a hand to his head before pulling out a lightsaber, his own lightsaber that he had created, looking at the scientists.

"That's because I'm not Mak Manto..."

Gasping, the scientists stepped back.

"My name is Malic, a Sith Dark Spirit who has control of his body, and you've just given me my new vessel..."

Activating a black-red lightsaber, he laughed again before springing on Mak's tail, slaughtering everyone in front of him amid a volley of screams and shouts. Getting up, five bodies were now scattered on the floor, lightsaber wounds on their torsos.

Now, all that was left was getting to the body on the other side of the planet that was being kept in a secure facility. He only had a few more things to do with it before he would transfer his mind to the creation.

It hadn't taken long for him to reach his destination, and as he came inside the warehouse, he saw the body, his new cloned body, floating in a chamber of liquid. While it had been a Human once, it's appearance had been drastically changed, and now it was a visage that no person could ever imagine.

In short, it was what a Sithspawn was supposed to be.

How odd it was. Millennia of perfecting plans of galactic control, of murdering Jedi and Republic officials and here he was, in a different timeline ready to cement his grand plan with the worm being his only witness. He wondered from time to time if the Force had a sense of humor, seeming to pit Mak against him.

No matter, though...

Approaching a long table, Malic climbed up on it, laying down awkwardly with Mak's tail and placed several sensors on his head. In a few short seconds, he would be jettisoned into his new body, his new creation.

Using the Force, a machine that separated the table and the tube holding his body started up and as he heard the whirring, he smiled one last time before he blacked out, opening his eyes and seeing lying on the table.

Lifting a hand again, the machine stopped and the tube began to open up, sending the liquid splashing everywhere. As Malic came out, he leaned down, feeling out his new body, to see how he would fare moving.

Letting out a deep chuckled, he lifted his hand again and this time a black robe came over to him and as he placed it on, a deep darkness began to form around it, an impenetrable black, so deep it was as if the void of nothing had finally materialized in this one evil.

Seeing Mak finally cough and falling to the ground, he walked slowly to where the worm was, seeing the despised wretched Jedi looking up in horror.

"Know this, Mak, for I told you before: I want you to see this Galaxy burn before you die. That's why I'm not killing you, not until you've lost everything you hold dear with your new Order, with those you consider your family."

"We will meet again, and when we do, it will be under the same pretense as always: pain, destruction and fear."

Laughing loudly, he began to walk away, heading back for the ship.

It was time for the Galaxy to meet him...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom